WeTek Community Forum

Official PBNigma Topic - WeTek

Comments

• mach1mach1 Posts: 737WeTek Community Member
    delfi wrote: »
    Jap, rather clearly written on PB site that reflash of SD card is needed.

I reflash my sd card todays latest 17 image mate but it says still 15-16 new packages update but cant upgrade what did u see on your software update menu no new packages after 17 sw flashed ?

update2.jpg

update.jpg
  • delfidelfi Posts: 132WeTek Community Member
    No need to check or do SW online update at this stage.
    On Kodi sysinfo, build date should be 17.9.15
  • HWTestHWTest Posts: 126WeTek Community Member
    mach1 wrote: »

I reflash my sd card todays latest 17 image mate but it says still 15-16 new packages update but cant upgrade what did u see on your software update menu no new packages after 17 sw flashed ?

That's the probable cause:

Not selecting libgstrtp-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Not selecting libgstcdda-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Not selecting libgstapp-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Not selecting libgstsdp-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Not selecting libgstvideo-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Not selecting libgstrtsp-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Not selecting libgstnetbuffer-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Not selecting libgstpbutils-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Not selecting libgstinterfaces-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Not selecting libgstriff-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Not selecting libgstaudio-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Not selecting libgsttag-0.10-0 0.10.36.1+git10186+bdb3316 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
    Collected errors:
    * pkg_get_installed_files: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/pbk.list: No such file or directory.
    * pkg_get_installed_files: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/pbk-libs.list: No such file or directory.

Thanks mate..
    Seems fixed, among some other issues.
  • fungusfeetfungusfeet Posts: 123WeTek Community Member
    How come certain things don't appear to work on kodi? Airplay is not working (probably is as I did not have it installed in the main system, added plugin and airplay works but can't try it in kodi as skin problems prevent me from loading) and skins give errors about skin shortcuts, video appears to be low fps and certain videos crash kodi...reflash imminent

wetekplay.png
    WeTekPlay PBNIGMA VX 5.1 SDcard 19.09.2015
    download.gif
    http://pb-download.com/images/5.1/we...918_sdcard.zip

EDIT 18.9.15
    - misc E2 stuff
    - Kodi fixes for some addons, thx grle
    - opkg fixes, thx to many
    - feeds update/fix
    - reflash of micro SD card needed !

- (for those who are sick and tired of reflashing u SD card, 'opkg update; opkg install python-pkgutil' may solve some issues with Kodi)
    and then again, under the same link, with new features...

EDIT 19.9.15
    - misc Kodi stuff

- reflash of micro SD card needed ! Except for those who do not use no-no addons

• davem3mandavem3man Posts: 8WeTek Community Member
    HI all loving this image
    Is their a way to have dolby / ac3 through hdmi.i have my wetek going through my amp but only get pcm output.
    On my golden media triplex receiver I get dd fine.its like every thing is down mixed to stereo but no option to turn off.
    Keep up the good work guys.
  • fungusfeetfungusfeet Posts: 123WeTek Community Member
    Tip: don't install refocus skin on kodi as you won't be able to do anything afterwards and will have to reflash. Airplay works on the image but does not work once you go into kodi
  • anwar sahebanwar saheb Posts: 46WeTek Community Member
    is it 18.9 or 19.9????????????
  • ParanoshParanosh Posts: 76WeTek Community Member
    mach1 wrote: »

audio.jpg

Add yellow button to audio selection option choose audio language but it doesnt change at that time restart enigma after that audio u selected will be active
    Sorry for the delay, many thanks mach1
  • artiikartiik Posts: 27WeTek Community Member
    Hi

Just a quick question to you all - does NFS browsing in video section work for you under KODI? in my case it does nothing

Thanks
    If i recall correctly, there is an info about NFS and Kodi in the original post; for now bypass via E2 is needed, i.e. mount a NFS device from E2 network menu, then check /media/myNAS or similar in Kodi.
  • artiikartiik Posts: 27WeTek Community Member
    delfi wrote: »
    If i recall correctly, there is an info about NFS and Kodi in the original post; for now bypass via E2 is needed, i.e. mount a NFS device from E2 network menu, then check /media/myNAS or similar in Kodi.

Thank you - will try this out ;)
    it is 18.9 not 19.9?
    is there a pip function in wetek enigma2?
    it is 18.9 not 19.9?

Its modified at 19 but file name is 18 dated use it mate thats still latest sw..
  • SkeeseSkeese Posts: 46WeTek Community Member
    At the moment, Is there a way to exit out of Kodi using the E2 RCU?
  • vlayavlaya Posts: 7WeTek Community Member
    Exit, exit, exit... And when you are on the home screen (videos, music...) go down, down and press ok on the on/off button, right next to the star.
    On kodi main screen just tick down button and then to this button and ok

B0q9XG.png
    Thanks vlaya and mach1, not sure why I didn't try the down arrow, I kept pressing power button and it would get stuck on "working"...
  • mhyllmhyll Posts: 45WeTek Community Member
    New PB-Nigma image:
    http://anonym.to/?http://pb-download.com/images/5.1/wetekplay/wetekplay-PBNIGMA-VX-5.1-20150923_sdcard.zip

Chenges from 19.9.2015:
    EDIT 22.9.15
    - added support for OE RC, cannot test.

EDIT 23.9.15
    - fixed problems/hang with Power button in Kodi
    - fix some compatibility issues

Just in work but will test later, however can anyone who can test the latest image right now confirm if the MENU button works now as it should on the E2 RCU while in Kodi?
    What do u mean with menu button on kodi ?
    For example, whilst in Genesis/Kodi/Android with the Wetek Play RCU and you press the Menu button on an item, a context menu will pop up, similarly in Windows, right-click the mouse and you will see a context menu. However, with this image (19/9/2015), in Kodi using the E2 RCU, if you press the MENU button, the file browser pops up instead. Hope that makes sense...
  • radumxradumx Posts: 12WeTek Community Member
    hi guys,
    thanks for the effort in achieving this images,
    I have a question: I have attached a 16GB stick to records, and to show only ~ 6GB available space (and can not register more than 3 episodes), this is the maximum capacity, recognized?
    thanks
  • HWTestHWTest Posts: 126WeTek Community Member
    Try to mount the stick via fstab.
    I have a NAS mounted for recordings, several hundreds GB of free storage and no problem.
    I have the PBnigma on a 16GB SD card and the extra partition has around 13GB free space - visible.
  • longbolongbo Posts: 14WeTek Community Member
    Hi, is there a preset bouquet for this image? Probably not asking this properly but what I am looking for is a config file or something I import to set the groups for the channels or do I have to do it manually? Cheers for any helps