WeTek Community Forum

Official PBNigma Topic - WeTek

Comments

• mach1mach1 Posts: 737WeTek Community Member

wetekplay.png

WeTekPlay PBNIGMA VX 5.1 SDcard 23.09.2015

download.gif
    http://pb-download.com/images/5.1/wetekplay/wetekplay-PBNIGMA-VX-5.1-20150923_sdcard.zip

EDIT 23.9.15
    - fixed problems/hang with Power button in Kodi
    - fix some compatibility issues
    - feeds updated
  • matchboxxmatchboxx Posts: 22WeTek Community Member
    longbo wrote: »
    Hi, is there a preset bouquet for this image? Probably not asking this properly but what I am looking for is a config file or something I import to set the groups for the channels or do I have to do it manually? Cheers for any helps

you can try Dreamboxedit or Dreamset, use is very simple
    Skeese wrote: »
    For example, whilst in Genesis/Kodi/Android with the Wetek Play RCU and you press the Menu button on an item, a context menu will pop up, similarly in Windows, right-click the mouse and you will see a context menu. However, with this image (19/9/2015), i23n Kodi using the E2 RCU, if you press the MENU button, the file browser pops up instead. Hope that makes sense...

23 sw same mate ..
  • artiikartiik Posts: 27WeTek Community Member
    Just a quick one - the IR receiver is not implemented yet in E2 is it ? (is it ever going to be ?)
    Reason I ask is coz the power button does nothing at all for me so to put the box in standby its either menu/etc/etc or press the button on the device - or maybe I missing something here ? ;)

Thanks
    Power button on e2 remote works fine for me and mouse rc too .
    mach1 wrote: »
    Power button on e2 remote works fine for me and mouse rc too .

I only have only a "classic" week remote and power button does completely nothing in my case - oh well ;)
  • HWTestHWTest Posts: 125WeTek Community Member
    Does the power button at least power on the Wetek?
    HWTest wrote: »
    Does the power button at least power on the Wetek?

Yes it does operate as normal under openelec and android its only e2 where power button does nothing
    From my understanding its nothing wrong with the remote as I also have harmony ultimate remote which again powers on and off the device under openelec and android just fine but again in e2 power command don't work
  • dude-nldude-nl Posts: 228WeTek Community Member
    Same here, power button Wetek remote not working in E2. The E2 remote is working but in Kodi the back button does not work. The Wetek remote bacjk button works in Kodi.
    Annoying to use 2 remotes :) (3 including tv)
    artiik wrote: »

I only have only a "classic" week remote and power button does completely nothing in my case - oh well ;)

I have both classic and e2 remote if ı choose from rcu menu classic remote my blue power button works fine on e2 side no problem can shut it down and start again ..
  • fungusfeetfungusfeet Posts: 123WeTek Community Member
    My remote doesn't power on or off in openelec or e2
  • longbolongbo Posts: 14WeTek Community Member
    wetekplay.png

WeTekPlay PBNIGMA VX 5.1 SDcard 23.09.2015

download.gif
    http://pb-download.com/images/5.1/wetekplay/wetekplay-PBNIGMA-VX-5.1-20150923_sdcard.zip

EDIT 23.9.15
    - fixed problems/hang with Power button in Kodi
    - fix some compatibility issues
    - feeds updated

Hi

First, echoing some of the other guys. Great image. Second, does this new image need to be flashed. Can it be updated to through the software update manager? Only reason I am asking is that each of the other links to download updated versions has mentioned reflashing.

Cheers
  • grabbergrabber Posts: 37WeTek Community Member
    Nice picture quality. Very nice image. I have only few issues with wetek openelec remote.

Power button doesnt work and in channel list blue button for favorites doesnt work either.
  • owe.b.robertsenowe.b.robertsen Posts: 50WeTek Community Member
    Wetek Classic working fine by choosing is as default in Setup, System, RCU Selection. Attachment not found.
    Have to do this every time there is a new image, even if restoring backup settings

Also Setup, Devices, Remote Control, HotKey Setup can modify the way you want the remote control to be. Attachment not found.

This screenshot is from HDFimage, but it's the same for also PBNIGMA.
    artiik wrote: »

Yes it does operate as normal under openelec and android its only e2 where power button does nothing
    From my understanding its nothing wrong with the remote as I also have harmony ultimate remote which again powers on and off the device under openelec and android just fine but again in e2 power command don't work

Do you get anything in /var/log/messages when you press the power button in E2?
    I get:
    press ircode = 0xdb, scancode = 0x0074
    release ircode = 0xdb, scancode = 0x0074

You could also check the files in /etc/amremote/
    There are 2 versions, one for both the RF remotes and one for the E2 remote (at least, that's what I think).

RF
    factory_code = 0xbc430001

0xca 116 ;POWER

E2
    factory_code = 0xff000001

0x59 116 ; POWER

Check, what is in your /etc/amremote/wetek.conf and try the other variant.
    grabber wrote: »
    Nice picture quality. Very nice image. I have only few issues with wetek openelec remote.

Power button doesnt work and in channel list blue button for favorites doesnt work either.

The blue button on the OE RCU is replaced with the "Star" button (because the blue button doesn't work at all on this RCU)
  • dale094dale094 Posts: 115WeTek Community Member
    blue button does work press arrow at bottom of remote then 4
  • delfidelfi Posts: 132WeTek Community Member
    Ok, OElec RC is a bit of mess at the moment as (sadly) we do not have that box/RC. Kinda hard to fix stuff in the dark while trying NOT to break other things:)
    There could/shall be some improvements soon, thx to benevolent and more than helpful people with that box like HWtest. No timeline.
    i agree...pb team is only team that integrates oe rc in e2 image yet. No timeline.

Picture quality is very good, the best of all e2 images. Nice job thank you.
    grabber wrote: »
    i agree...pb team is only team that integrates oe rc in e2 image yet. No timeline.

Picture quality is very good, the best of all e2 images. Nice job thank you.

Yes u r right pb team is the first and best e2 team for wetek..
  • issonisson Posts: 23WeTek Community Member
    PBnigma best WeTek e2 image and Kodi It may work as a plugin without the need to restart will be super :))
  • ParanoshParanosh Posts: 76WeTek Community Member
    with the last update 23.09 it's so hard move on channel list, moves on this menú tooooo slow.
    Next step...it would be nice to see this pb enigma2 in nand flash :D
  • radumxradumx Posts: 12WeTek Community Member
    the best version so far, one problem in Kodi, when the application is closed, locks, and power must be disconnected
    Thanks for your efforts :)
  • ajsnigrutinajsnigrutin Posts: 11WeTek Community Member
    How do we go in the channel list, channel name and picon ?
    Do u mean like this
    ZVvnMA.jpg
    On kodi side inserted usb memory stick cant be seen on file browser menu
  • ajsnigrutinajsnigrutin Posts: 11WeTek Community Member

UOTE=mach1;n16768]Do u mean like this
    ZVvnMA.jpg[/QUOTE]

Yes! How ? Explain a little , how to install it??

• matchboxxmatchboxx Posts: 22WeTek Community Member
    On kodi side inserted usb memory stick cant be seen on file browser menu

usb/hdd you must mount in E2 first
    Thanks mate ı mounted as media/hdd will do it like usb/hdd..