setup-system-channel selection settings

95MjRO.jpg

ql6z3V.jpg

MyNjX7.jpg

QlDjJr.jpg

XoVZyO.jpg

b2qPjn.jpg
  • alucard24alucard24 Posts: 9WeTek Community Member
    Anybody can say me how share tv on android app? Configuration on pbnigma? Thanks
  • mach1mach1 Posts: 737WeTek Community Member
    What do u mean mate ,what do u want to do exactly ?
    Dolby digital is not working on e2 right ?
  • delfidelfi Posts: 132WeTek Community Member
    DD or AC3 is working fine in E2 DVB part, in recent releases there is lack of DTS downmix in E2 media players. Probably will be fixed, but not really highest priority.
    As for Kodi being stuck on exit, actually it is either updating something or doing local housekeeping, this could take some time, especially with addons that have hundreds of thumbnails etc.
    In theory, to speed up micro SD writes, one could try with the following from telnet:

tune2fs -o journal_data_writeback /dev/mmcblk0p3
    or
    tune2fs -O ^has_journal /dev/mmcblk0p3

Enabling 'writeback' for the journal should be safe and fast enough in most cases (lot of factors in play, SD type, fw). Disabling the journal completely is not really a great idea as it negates ext4 features, but it might work tangibly faster on some cards.
    ---
    With online update, Elec RC Power button *probably* works. Cannot test, as do not have the contraption.
    wetekplay.png

WeTekPlay PBNIGMA VX 5.1 SDcard 27.09.2015

download.gif
    http://pb-download.com/images/5.1/wetekplay/wetekplay-PBNIGMA-VX-5.1-20150927_sdcard.zip

EDIT 27.9.15
    - probably added support for OE RC power button, cannot test.

- no need for reflash, simple update would do.

• fungusfeetfungusfeet Posts: 123WeTek Community Member
    I guess this means that those with the original RCU like mine don't have an issue with the power button? Mine does nothing
  • verfotverfot Posts: 29WeTek Community Member
    i have the same problem with most images.If i cut electical power on the wetek i m loosing the tuners when i give electrical again. i have to do it if the box freezes.After many times on- of the electricity from the back of the box i have the tuner-tuners again[never with restart] I dont know if this is problem for all or something wrong with my tuners thank you
  • owe.b.robertsenowe.b.robertsen Posts: 50WeTek Community Member
    Reflash needed:

root@wetekplay:~# ipkg update
    root@wetekplay:~# ipkg upgrade
    Upgrading enigma2-plugin-extensions-wetekrc from 1.0-r0 to 1.0-r1 on root.
    Downloading http://www.pb-download.com/ou/E2/5.1/wetekplay/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon/enigma2-plugin-extensions-wetekrc_1.0-r1_cortexa9hf-vfp-neon.ipk.
    Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-wetekrc.
    Collected errors:
    * pkg_get_installed_files: Failed to open //var/lib/opkg/info/glibc-gconv-pt154.list: Input/output error.
  • HWTestHWTest Posts: 125WeTek Community Member
    For me it worked without errors.
  • aditadit Posts: 55WeTek Community Member
    Is there any compatible subtitle player plugin to this nice image?
  • matchboxxmatchboxx Posts: 22WeTek Community Member
    adit wrote: »
    Is there any compatible subtitle player plugin to this nice image?

yes, why not, ddamir subtitle player or subsupport , all you can found on internet
    U can install them from Tspanel7.5 mate...
  • aditadit Posts: 55WeTek Community Member
    Thank you, subsupport works for me.
  • longbolongbo Posts: 14WeTek Community Member
    Any help please?? I have mounted 2 usb sticks, one has /media/usb (using this for crossepg and picons) and another as /media/hdd (using it for recording and timeshifting). The smaller drive has a folder picon and I have downloaded and installed Rats picons and the updater. First run it works, then if the device reboots or is switched of the picons disappear. I have the drives automounting in the fstab file. Can't seem to see the reason for this.
    One other thing. Do the skins work on this image? Wouldn't mind playing about with them.
  • halidrihalidri Posts: 194WeTek Community Member
    For crossepg and picons you don't need a usb stick, the size from the sd card is big enough and faster.
    And manage your picon path in the settings correctly.
    Why should skins not work? If you use the skins from pb feed, they works, only FHD skins had at this time few problems.
  • HWTestHWTest Posts: 125WeTek Community Member
    halidri wrote: »
    If you use the skins from pb feed, they works, only FHD skins had at this time few problems.

SD skins have problems too, not scaled correctly, for instance Nemesis Glassline (my favourite).

halidri wrote: »
    For crossepg and picons you don't need a usb stick, the size from the sd card is big enough and faster.
    And manage your picon path in the settings correctly.
    Why should skins not work? If you use the skins from pb feed, they works, only FHD skins had at this time few problems.

I thought that having crossepg on the sdcard wasn't a good thing as it is being accessed constantly. Is it not better having crossepg on the USB stick? Would this not be the same issue with Picons?
  • grabbergrabber Posts: 37WeTek Community Member
    After update openelec remote colour buttons are not working again. I select oe rc in setup menu. Power button is working now :D
  • delfidelfi Posts: 132WeTek Community Member
    [USER="12971"]grabber[/USER], can you pls check does elec works better with original keymap? After selecting Elec RC, Setup->System->Keymaps keymap_orig or similar.
  • MadSkilzYoMadSkilzYo Posts: 36WeTek Community Member
    longbo wrote: »
    Any help please?? I have mounted 2 usb sticks, one has /media/usb (using this for crossepg and picons) and another as /media/hdd (using it for recording and timeshifting). The smaller drive has a folder picon and I have downloaded and installed Rats picons and the updater. First run it works, then if the device reboots or is switched of the picons disappear. I have the drives automounting in the fstab file. Can't seem to see the reason for this.

Where is mount manager? I can't see it on my box. I need to mount my USB.
    Press blue button or from plugin menu fo to powerboard-center - powerboard system setup -pb device manager
    Is Airplay in Kodi ever likely to work or is it a limitation of the OS? Fairly vital to me as I use it as my stereo via my phone.
  • erbaserbas Posts: 114WeTek Community Member
    Good friends, I have a problem!
    I have some HD channels in Dolby Plus + this image does not open that audio!
    Please any solution?
  • MadSkilzYoMadSkilzYo Posts: 36WeTek Community Member
    mach1 wrote: »
    Press blue button or from plugin menu fo to powerboard-center - powerboard system setup -pb device manager
    Found it, thanks.
    Good job PB team, I've been using OpenATV since its release, thought I'd give this a try. Very impressed.
    Yes mate try it ı think u will like it more
    150509_2234_58.jpg
    wetekplay.png
    WeTekPlay PBNIGMA VX 5.1 SDcard 29.09.2015
    download.gif
    http://anonym.to/?http://pb-download.com/images/5.1/wetekplay/wetekplay-PBNIGMA-VX-5.1-20150929_sdcard.zip

EDIT 29.9.15
    - misc E2 stuff

- feeds updated, including v 11017 with major DVBAPI fixes, some lists

- more keymap options (Settings->System->Keymap org, wold, maybe one can work with Elec RC, no clue)

- improved CC manager

- extra partiton set to 'writeback' mode, check/fix after 5 reboots

- switch to Kodi 15.2

- yet again improved add-ons compatibility

- likely to support AirPlay

- context menu for flat E2 remote

- NFS shares acessible via direct Add Network Location (NFS browser still off) as well from 'old' E2 mount option

- somewhat snappier response

- sadly, micro SD reflash needed for now
    Likely to support airplay

Nice!

Will try out when I get home
    mach1 wrote: »
    150509_2234_58.jpg
    wetekplay.png
    WeTekPlay PBNIGMA VX 5.1 SDcard 29.09.2015
    download.gif
    http://anonym.to/?http://pb-download.com/images/5.1/wetekplay/wetekplay-PBNIGMA-VX-5.1-20150929_sdcard.zip

EDIT 29.9.15
    - misc E2 stuff

- feeds updated, including v 11017 with major DVBAPI fixes, some lists

- more keymap options (Settings->System->Keymap org, wold, maybe one can work with Elec RC, no clue)

- improved CC manager

- extra partiton set to 'writeback' mode, check/fix after 5 reboots

- switch to Kodi 15.2

- yet again improved add-ons compatibility

- likely to support AirPlay

- context menu for flat E2 remote

- NFS shares acessible via direct Add Network Location (NFS browser still off) as well from 'old' E2 mount option

- somewhat snappier response

- sadly, micro SD reflash needed for now

Hi, I am fairly new at this so please bear with me but the reflash. Does this mean losing everything and having to setup all over again? To be honest I have everything pretty much setup as I want it. Also, I have asked a question somewhere else about kodi. I went in and installed an addon from a repo on Monday night but when I went in yesterday it was gone. Is this a known problem??