WeTek Community Forum

Urgent help required with Openelec box RCU

coleburgcoleburg Posts: 75WeTek Community Member
I have Openelec box with RCU and I am hoping to use OpenATV, is there anyway to remap the buttons as at the moment its unusable.

thanks

Comments

• HWTestHWTest Posts: 127WeTek Community Member
  • coleburgcoleburg Posts: 75WeTek Community Member
    Perfect, sorted, thanks guys :-)
  • pblgmzpblgmz Posts: 82WeTek Community Member
    @colegur [USER="12553"]HWTest[/USER] . How might I use the xml file to map the remote? Thank you in advance.
    Unzip it and copy the unziped file to /usr/share/enigma2/ and then select it in the setup/system/keymap.
  • hamdid75hamdid75 Posts: 2WeTek Community Member
    Hello
    The problem is that I cant configure wifi so how can I put the file for keymap.
    I cant use wifi because it is the only connection I have and I can use the rcu.
    Can I put the file in the enigma2 image directly (wich is I suppose an archive file)
    Thank you for your help
    Then remove the SD card, put it in a reader and connect it directly in a computer and copy it there.
  • gataboy1gataboy1 Posts: 1WeTek Community Member
    Wow great work - thank you !

The only thing I had to change to get it working is copy the xml data into the existing rcu default.
  • dieterdieter Posts: 5WeTek Community Member
    Is there a Chance to get the keys for thebuitin Video Player (not Kodi) working?
    The normal Openelec RCU start/stop/... didn't work in the player with the above keymap.xml
    The keys are working with my keymap, at least in PBnigma.
    If you using a different image (ATV, SPA) you can mod the keymap to you needs or build your own.
    Here is a short how-to: http://www.wetekforums.com/v/index.php?p=/discussion/comment/28854/#Comment_28854
  • keithwashingtonkeithwashington Posts: 1WeTek Community Member
    edited November 2017
    Thanx a lot for these tips and tutorial, pal!