WeTek Community Forum

LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile Play2 64bit kernel, 32bit libs

Comments

• zambuzambu Posts: 21WeTek Community Member
    edited January 2018
    din´t boot i thing because i dint gate no ssh aces. and yes don´t have no HDMI signal to because don´t aper no libreelect splash, it stays stoke in no signal, and no SSH acess
  • saDeKsaDeK Posts: 37WeTek Community Member
    Someone can report a guide to insert the EPG for Italy. I can not figure out how to do it
  • BrianiefaceBrianieface Posts: 4WeTek Community Member
    Hi there... Same here for drop 22, no video to tv via HDMI. Going back to 21 fixes the problem. What log files would you like to extract via ssh ?
  • RaybuntuRaybuntu Posts: 932WeTek Community Member, Developers
    I can not reproduce it but there is obviously an issue. I got a tip from kszaq and I will make a test build to solve Bod HDMI signal issue.
    Here is a test build that could solve the No HDMI issue: http://raybuntu.libreelec.tv/test/
    i have try it and same problem no boot, no HDMI signal and no ssh access.
    Is this a fresh install or tar update?
    tar update
  • inartinart Posts: 1WeTek Community Member
    I have a problem with RB22. SPDIF output randomly stops sending signal to receiver and I have to reboot box to get it work again. Everything was ok with build 21.
    @zambu I have uploaded a pure official LE master build. Same link. You can try that one for test. Also give me some info about your setup. Do you use 4K TV or AVR?. Could you boot to Android and set resolution to 1080p and reboot to LE?
  • mfizzmfizz Posts: 104WeTek Community Member
    My buttons don't work properly. The key map is still there though
  • radziejuradzieju Posts: 2WeTek Community Member
    Hello, is vdr and Censure working for someone with lastest builds?Iam getting a no data error, all addons are up to date.
  • RizwanRizwan Posts: 46WeTek Community Member
    When will you add tvheadend 4.3-936 ?
    @Rizwan No I rely on official LibreELEC. I don't think there is a plan to update to this unstable version.

https://github.com/Raybuntu/LibreELEC.tv/releases/tag/rb-leia23

Before installing please read the release notes. There were a lot of changes.
  • WeTekFanWeTekFan Posts: 17WeTek Community Member
    If I understood it correctly, there is no dvb driver working for wetek2 ? At least I was not able to get it working (default and crazycat one).
    Skip my previous post. I got it working (default driver).
    After issuing :

touch /storage/.config/modules-load.d/wetekdvb.conf

...as suggested on a copycat driver crash, I had to restore the file again when the default driver was added again.

I was expecting that this would happen on a driver swap automatically or at least with a switch to a previous version. So if anyone got into same trouble as me, restore it with..

echo wetekdvb > /storage/.config/modules-load.d/wetekdvb.conf
    This is only necessary if you want crazycat without wetekdvb. If you only want internal driver don't do anything.
    running rb-leia24 now.

After a couple of reboots and updates of plugin's it seems to run very well now. Even with the crazycat drivers.
    Thanks for the work on it @Raybuntu :)
    leia24 is now mostly based on offical LE master. I'm focusing now more to work on offical. We will start offical alpha phase soon and you all will be able to just update to official releases and have the same experience as in my builds. Enjoy.
  • BrightCGNBrightCGN Posts: 19WeTek Community Member
    @Raybuntu
    Great work.
    Thanks for this build
  • gravatasufocagravatasufoca Posts: 27WeTek Community Member
    I'm having some black image when I'm watching live tv on Leia24. I had to come back to leia22, where everything is ok.

The black image happens every minute or less and it is 1 second long.
  • gravatasufocagravatasufoca Posts: 27WeTek Community Member
    I came back to version leia21!!!
    My builds will be discontinued. All my work has been incorporated into official LibreELEC. They will start official alpha builds soon. Please upgrade to official on the next occasion.
  • zbigzbig20zbigzbig20 Posts: 942WeTek Community Member
    Thx for great work and all Your builds :)
    Best regards
  • ozkaradagozkaradag Posts: 593WeTek Community Member
    Thank you for everything.

Best regards...
  • crazyturkcrazyturk Posts: 52WeTek Community Member
    Thanks for everything .
    Best regards.
  • SpeakEasySpeakEasy Posts: 11WeTek Community Member
    Can anyone advise on how to resolve the no audio issue on WP2? I get audio on menus but not in video, played with settings to no avail, builds 23 and 24. Can't seem to get back to official either?? Appreciate any advice.
    I think you need to set audio to HDMI or Analog.
  • SpeakEasySpeakEasy Posts: 11WeTek Community Member
    @Raybuntu worked a treat, can't believe I missed that! Thanks for the response and for your work. Cheers.
  • Reaper0084Reaper0084 Posts: 1WeTek Community Member
    I tried to install the last version of Leia, 24, as there is no official for the WP2 yet, but both downloads contains only compressed folders and no img file, what I could use for the SD creator.
    How can I install LE from these folders? I'm using Win 10 for the SD card creation?
    Thank you!