• Paranosh
    Paranosh
    Member Posts: 76
    Still no stream channels over network :( hope to be fixed soon
  • mach1
    mach1
    Senior Member Posts: 737
    WeTekPlay PBNIGMA VX 5.1 SDcard 12.09.2015
    http://anonym.to/?http://pb-download.com/images/5.1/wetekplay/wetekplay-PBNIGMA-VX-5.1-20150912_sdcard.zip

EDIT 12.9.15
    - fixed (hopefully) local settings for Kodi like subtitles etc.
  • Zoomy
    Zoomy
    Member Posts: 64
  • Zoomy
    Zoomy
    just ran auto bouquets and tv works, but if I now go and click on the setup option again it just blue screens.

edit:: solved. was caused by tspanel.
  • Skeese
    Skeese
    Member Posts: 46
    Should I switch to this from openATV?
  • ozkaradag
    ozkaradag
    MOD Posts: 578
    Skeese;n15948 said:
    Should I switch to this from openATV?
    I hope both images are excellent.
  • mach1
    mach1
    If u want to use e2 and kodi at the same sd card image pbnigma is best for it
  • Zoomy
    Zoomy
    mach1;n15950 said:
    If u want to use e2 and kodi at the same sd card image pbnigma is best for it
    Yup, this image is brilliant!! Seems more stable than openelec tbh...(from a live tv point of view)
  • verfot
    verfot
    Junior Member Posts: 29
    for ne no tuner working i dont know why but i can not receive channels using the others sd with openatv 5 or 5.1 or open spa or freaks everything is ok
  • Zoomy
    Zoomy
    is there a way to move the .kodi folder to /media/uSDextra?

I've noticed in kodi the location / is filling up very fast due to thumbnails being cached, the max size is only 881mb and I only have 302mb free as of right now - whereas the location /media/uSDextra has 5.5gb free.

• mach1
    mach1
    Tuner works fine for me no problem..Yes zoomy u r right ı have installed to e2 and kodi side a lot of thing now it shows me 0 mb :)
  • mach1
    mach1
    with winscp erased it manuelly then memory increased

.kodi/userdata/Thumbnails
    .xbmc/userdata/Thumbnails

• mhyll
    mhyll
    Member Posts: 45
    is it possible to copy .kodi to openATV image??? Anybody tried that? I have also IPK, which adds "Start Kodi" to main menu. what about live TV recording? I had a problem with recording, when I was recording some channel, it has offently problem to switch to other tuner and play another channel.
  • HWTest
    HWTest
    Member Posts: 122
    I've solved the XBMC, Kodi space problem by deleting the third partition (which is normally mounted as /media/uSDextra) and resizing the second partition to take the whole rest of my SD card.
    It's much faster to resize the partition, when it's empty, so I've moved the whole content of second partition before resize and after resizing moved the content back.

I've also edited /etc/fstab to mount a network drive to /media/uSDextra

//a.b.c.d/wetek /media/uSDextra cifs user=xxx,pass=yyy,_netdev,rw,iocharset=utf8,sec=ntlmv2 0 0

Adjust to your network.
  • dude-nl
    dude-nl
    Senior Member Posts: 228
    Great to hear it's going well!
    I hope that HWTest solutions are going to be integrated in a next beta in short term :)
  • mach1
    mach1
    Yes we hope so it will be nice..
  • mach1
    mach1
    mhyll;n15983 said:
    is it possible to copy .kodi to openATV image??? Anybody tried that? I have also IPK, which adds "Start Kodi" to main menu. what about live TV recording? I had a problem with recording, when I was recording some channel, it has offently problem to switch to other tuner and play another channel.
    On atv ı tried manuelly and from ipk but it doesnt work..
  • Smudger72
    Smudger72
    Junior Member Posts: 16
    Loving this version , having kodi working is awesome. Just a couple of problems I am having. I can't ftp into the box what are the user and password?On atv it's root - dreambox.
    When using Kodi the OK button doesn't work ? Last one is no usb devices show up, flash drive or external HDD.
  • sjmc
    sjmc
    Junior Member Posts: 17
    Smudger72;n16006 said:
    Loving this version , having kodi working is awesome. Just a couple of problems I am having. I can't ftp into the box what are the user and password?On atv it's root - dreambox.
    When using Kodi the OK button doesn't work ? Last one is no usb devices show up, flash drive or external HDD.
    For me ok button works but context button doesn't. Yep having trouble with hdd/exthdd
    The password for ftp is powerboard