WeTek Community Forum
Hi WeTek Fan! :)

Please check our WeTek Closed BETA program: http://www.wetekforums.com/v/discussion/31382/call-for-closed-beta-on-wetek-play-2?new=1

Give me also the feedback over the new look on our community forum: http://www.wetekforums.com/v/discussion/31383/new-forum-look?new=1

Thanks
MasterChief117

WeTek Services

AnimaAnima Posts: 1,633WeTek Support Team
I'm creating this topic because there have been some problems logging on into WeTek services.

We are aware of this problem and working on a solution.

As soon as we know something new i will let you know.

And sorry for the inconvinience.

Best Regards

Comments

• AnimaAnima Posts: 1,633WeTek Support Team
    Hi everyone,

So i so i tried logging on today and i worked,

If everyone else could try it out to see if the problem is solved that would be great :p

Best Regards and go enjoy WeTek Services ;)

• Fla6000Fla6000 Posts: 7WeTek Community Member
    Hi, it works for me ^^
  • AnimaAnima Posts: 1,633WeTek Support Team
    Hi [USER="13713"]Fla6000[/USER] ,

Great to hear :D

Best Regards

• HasnaouiHasnaoui Posts: 7WeTek Community Member
    Hello
    I try to logg in wetek service but nothing happend.when i try to logg in my account on wetek.com its everything great.
    Whats the probleme her nd how resolve this?
    B.R
    null
    null
  • ThrallThrall Posts: 2,786WeTek Support Team
    Are you using wetek play 1? This service is no longer available as it was discontinued.

Best regards

Thank u for answer.
    Not only wetek servives is down .wetek support team is down too. I have sendt them a lot of e-post for many days ago and they dont answer at all. What kind of this suppot is?they didnt bother what customets sendt to them. A ligal support should have telephone number adtesse and e-mail .
    Mandatory? To activate ur device ? The World is full of devices better than wetek .
  • NedScottNedScott Posts: 1,123WeTek Community Member
    Hasnaoui said:

Thank u for answer.

Not only wetek servives is down .wetek support team is down too. I have sendt them a lot of e-post for many days ago and they dont answer at all. What kind of this suppot is?they didnt bother what customets sendt to them. A ligal support should have telephone number adtesse and e-mail .

Mandatory? To activate ur device ? The World is full of devices better than wetek .

When you send a support ticket through http://wetek.com/contact it should e-mail you with a ticket number. If this did not happen then there might be a problem. One of the support guys will read this thread and figure it out with you. No activation is required to get support, they will simply help you.

former WeTek Support team member, now just a friendly volunteer.
    Hello again . I have sendt support nearly 15 e-post through wetek/support and i didn get any answer at all. Why? i dont know .maybe when i see my name and they dont answer .
    Why they dont answer ? I think when they look at my name and they just delete messages. .
    Hi @Hasnaoui I am deeply sorry for this situation, i assure that if wetek did not reply to you, was because something went wrong with the reception of your emails, as our team always reply to all customers. :)
    Or sometimes the emails get lost on the Spam folder, even so, our team regularly check the spam folder to avoid situations like this. So i am leaning to believe that somehow we never received your emails.

Did you received a request number from wetek? If yes would be possible for you to let me know?

Best Regards

Hello.
    I did open my account and i wrot emails from there and i just see your email it receved from our staff .... and never never get anwser from them i get so mad and angry WHY?
    edited March 17
    We did not received, as i garante you that if we had received it, our team would reply.

If you have contacted us, a request number should be given to you by an automatically email, did you receive that email with the request number? if yes please let me know the request number, if you did not received any request number, that means our team never received your email.

Again, let me know your request number so i can check it.

I checked my PM where you provided an email, and our team already contacted you. If you still having problems contacting us back, please let me know.

Best Regards

• miguel74miguel74 Posts: 2WeTek Community Member
    hello.I bought a wetek play that was only used once. The person who sold it to me already registered with wetek's services and can not remember the registration. Can you help me? Thank you.
  • NedScottNedScott Posts: 1,123WeTek Community Member
    miguel74 said:

hello.I bought a wetek play that was only used once. The person who sold it to me already registered with wetek's services and can not remember the registration. Can you help me? Thank you.

Anything that required registration has already been shut down, but to be honest, you didn't miss much. There was an IPTV player, but you can get those for free on Google Play, or just use Kodi's IPTV Simple Client. There was also a backup service, but again, there are better alternatives that you can get for free from Google Play.

former WeTek Support team member, now just a friendly volunteer.