TV remote only works with HDMI SEC with autoplay on

ronney
ronney
Hello, I have the Wetek Core and I am using the Android version. I enable HDMI SEC and switch off autoplay on, the TV remote doesn't work. If I switch autoplay on to "on", the TV remote works like a charm. I have always keep the wetek core on. If I switch off the TV seconds later the TV switch automatically on because the autoplay on is enabled on the wetek core. I have also a Philips Home Cinemaset and have also switch off autoplay on and I still can use the remote control of my Samsung TV. Is it possible to solve this within a future update or can I solve it by myself?

Comments

• Anima
    Anima
    WeTek Support Team Posts: 1,617
    Hello @ronney

I am able to control the Core with my TV remote even with onekey play disabled.

Maybe some config on your TV that you can change?

Best regards

• ronney
    ronney
    Hello @Anima

I have checked the config of my TV and everything is ok. The Wetek Core is connected with my homecinemset because of the 5.1 sound via H DMI. Autoplay is also disabled on the set. Thus, if I enable HDMI on the Wetek, remote of my TV only works with onekey play on. Wich TV set do you own?