LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile Hub 64bit kernel, 32bit libs

Raybuntu
Raybuntu
edited March 15 in LibreELEC (Hub)
Here is a community build based on recent LE alpha. Kernel is build as 64bit with 32bit Userspace. It means you can use 32bit armhf packages.

DISCLAIMER: This is a community build of LibreELEC. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Tar upgrade from aarch64 might work use the following steps:
touch /storage/.update/.nocompat
Then copy the tar into /storage/.update/ and reboot
After everthing is updated you need to remove all the binary addons and reinstall those from the repo.
Beware that kodi caches zips in /storage/.kodi/addons/packages. Those have to be removed too.

If you are updating from one of my previous builds you just need to put the tar in /storage/.update/

Download: https://github.com/Raybuntu/LibreELEC.tv/releases

LibRetro, DRM with inputstream and other things might work too.

Source Code: https://github.com/Raybuntu/LibreELEC.tv

Backup Downloads:
Builds Mirror: https://mega.nz/#F!5hhyALLD!6pIE-xuLEMyajDHM1KsNcg
Addons: https://github.com/Raybuntu/rb-addons/releases

If you like my build and you want to buy me a beer or whatever.
Bitcoin: 13M7sUBpS9uVpo4mzukV9CH8HGg7vDUC7Y
PayPal
Flattr

Comments

• ozkaradag
    ozkaradag
    MOD Posts: 522
    For WP2 too, please.

Sincerelly...
  • Raybuntu
    Raybuntu
    edited November 2016
    ozkaradag said:

For WP2 too, please.

Sincerelly...

Currently not able to (build) and test cause I have no WP2. And there are some problems with DVB servers (tvheadend, vdr). I have a kernel patch from @kszaq for that, but no way to test. I will try to get a usb dvb device to try with my Hub.
  • Raybuntu
    Raybuntu
    New update is coming soon with Spotify Addon and Docker Addon.
  • vlaves
    vlaves
    Awsome work, thanks for this, this will make the Hub even more awsome device :)
    Now just the mem leak needs to be fixed...
  • Raybuntu
    Raybuntu
    Thanks I've been talking to LE developer kszaq and he tells me 32bit userpace has an enourmous memory improvement and he couldn't reproduce the mem leak. Nice to get some feedback. I'm currently trying to find a LE developer that has an Wetek Play2 so I can get some pretesting and maybe make a Play2 release too. Although it would be harder to keep fixing things.
  • vlaves
    vlaves
    Really great job :) Wow, so if mem leak is not reproducable, is there a possibility that this will make it into official build of Libreelec?
    Hope you will keep up the great work :)
  • Raybuntu
    Raybuntu
    My main interest is the official LibreELEC project. I have no intention to support a community build indefinitely. Means I'm working together with the Team to get my changes to a point were it can be merged. This is more a preview were we can find bugs together. But currently all my Odroids and my Wetek.Hub is running this on a daily basis.
  • vlaves
    vlaves
    Raybuntu said:

My main interest is the official LibreELEC project. I have no intention to support a community build indefinitely. Means I'm working together with the Team to get my changes to a point were it can be merged. This is more a preview were we can find bugs together. But currently all my Odroids and my Wetek.Hub is running this on a daily basis.

Great, just awsome :) If that would just be there on the Odroid C1+ too, that would be perfect then :)
  • Raybuntu
    Raybuntu
    Sadly I'm not aware that any LE developer is interested in the C1.
  • piotrasd
    piotrasd
    Netflix HD works ? with 5.1 ?
  • Raybuntu
    Raybuntu
    Theoretically if you find an inputstream plugin for netflix. Afaik this is not ready yet. @peak3d said he had been working on one but then Amazon changed their DRM policy and he's currently trying to fix inputstream.mpd first.
    Once an inputstream plugin and probably some netflix addon is ready it should work.
  • NedScott
    NedScott
    Junior Member Posts: 1,080
    Docker support is going to be so awesome :D

former WeTek Support team member, now just a friendly volunteer.
  • Raybuntu
    Raybuntu
    Yeeees Sir. Finally!
  • EagleEyeX
    EagleEyeX
    This wil be great guys wonderful developers you guys are
  • Raybuntu
    Raybuntu
    New build up based on recent alpha 009. Docker support, Spotify addon.
    There is only one inputstream plugin. mpd and smoothstream have been merged into inputstream.adaptive.
  • Raybuntu
    Raybuntu
    ozkaradag said:

For WP2 too, please.

Sincerelly...

There is an experimental build for WP2 included @ozkaradag. No guarantee though.
  • ozkaradag
    ozkaradag
    MOD Posts: 522
    Thank you very much.

You are big man.

Sincerelly...
  • Raybuntu
    Raybuntu
    New build up "rb-009b". I've reverted mali to r5p1 which features a much smoother and quicker Kodi GUI performance. Test it if you want, otherwise you can also stick with rb-009 for now.
    There are also some repo updates (for 009 and 009b) to the inputstream.adaptive plugin which works better with SkyGo now.
  • DaiC
    DaiC
    No response to the standard remote "OK" button here, anyone else having same issue.
  • Raybuntu
    Raybuntu
    edited December 2016
    DaiC said:

No response to the standard remote "OK" button here, anyone else having same issue.

That's a known issue which is in the recent alpha (009). Currently I'm trying to find a solution.