WeOS v2.0.2 by OTA for WeTek Play 2

Thrall
Thrall
WeOS 2.0.2 has been released which includes some quick fixes from the feedback of our community

Also, if you want to have the WeOS Classic Launcher, you can check it here: http://wetekforums.com/v/index.php?p=/discussion/29364/weos-classic-launcher#latest

To download and apply the update directly from your device, simply access WeUpdate app from My Apps select “On-line Update”.

Here are the bug-fixes you will get with the new WeOS 2.0.2

- WeOS Launcher bug fixes
- Bug fix for some streaming apps
- Bug fix for no audio at some DVB channels in WeTV
- Bug fix for image flickering on channel zapping in WeTV
- Bug fix for no signal in WeTV after OTA
- Bug fix for missing PIN request for locked channels in WeTV
- Bug fix for doubled EPG info at DVB-C channels in WeTV
- Bug fix for not detecting satellite input in WeTV
- Fixed ATSC Signal quality and strength values in WeTV
- Fix for Timeshift and PVR stopping after 10 seconds in WeTV
- Fix for displaying EPG for ATSC channels in WeTV
- Various fixes on WeTV core DVB middleware
- Various fixes regarding system’s performance and stability.

To manually update you can download this file
https://mega.nz/#!JsgShAya!afbWU8vIr2ReMbOkekqhe93WReN-KPQVx9Xu3uoJThw

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please don't downgrade the device from Android 6 to Android 5!
You'll brick the device!
The system files are different and it will brick the device

Best Regards Wetek Team

Comments

• ozkaradag
    ozkaradag
    MOD Posts: 578
    Thanks...

Respects...
  • mrgiggsy11
    mrgiggsy11
    It seems a nice update thanks, i hope recents apps button is working correctly in Classic Launcher for this update !
  • kesonja
    kesonja
    Good job,thx :)
  • guhorns
    guhorns
    Member Posts: 78
    Very nice!!!
    Good job!
  • jel
    jel
    ATSC tuner epg = No Data Available ?
  • Thrall
    Thrall
    @jel you're having that problem after this update?

How was it working before the update?

Best Regards

• Quadbeat
    Quadbeat
    Junior Member Posts: 188
    Here all ok with ATSC and EPG, it is collecting correctly from all 7 channels that i am able to receive
  • kiesa2
    kiesa2
    Autocomplete select username in chrome still not working.Why not fixed?I cannot select saved autocomplete data
  • bolt12
    bolt12
    I would recommend you to use Chrome 53. There it still works.

Furthermore I think that issue seems to have maybe some other Android boxes because of Touchscreen focus in Chrome. Newer versions doesnt have a print option neither
  • kiesa2
    kiesa2
    edited January 20
    I am very unhappy streaming apps not fixed.After some time use not working in chrome,firefox,youtube.After reboot wetek apps working limited time.And need again reboot

It is mission impossible fix i see.
  • kiesa2
    kiesa2
    edited January 20
    bolt12 said:

Furthermore I think that issue seems to have maybe some other Android boxes because of Touchscreen focus in Chrome. Newer versions doesnt have a print option neither

False news it is not chrome bug.It is wetek bug.I try connect usb mouse to android phone and autocomplete select nice working with galaxy s5 and chrome.
    look video
  • kesonja
    kesonja
    edited January 20
    I have problem with this Dvbs-2 tuner on W2 and dont now if i must turn back this box?On some transponder dont have any signal ex.on Hot-Bird same package(Sky Italia) some channel have normal signal strenght some channels dont have signal???When i go from satellite to satellite dont have signal and must go to some transponder with good signal and then back to ch. with no signal.I try with E2 but same situation and dont work good too.Dont tell me please to see my dish or configuration bcs my system work fine on other E2 box.On W2 dont work good no with Android no with E2.
  • zbigzbig20
    zbigzbig20
    Senior Member Posts: 894 edited January 20
    @Thrall , What can I say after few hours using this new version:
    - timeshift works ok but on fta sd/hd and encrypted sd . On encrypted hd still very often stop video after 10 sec and back after few (and vice versa). Hope in next version this will be fixed and timeshift will be working like should :)
    - finally wetv choose right audio track and we don't have to do it manually for some channels
    - still sometimes audio pops during changing channels or watching and after this there is little synchronization problem (it back to normal after some time or after change to another channel and back ) I saw this on few fta channels and encrypted so hope It will be finally fixed . I am using PCM as my audio source
    - still there is something wrong with dvb driver (dvb-s2 tuner) . On some channels there is very weak signal and they sometimes stutter .I have new sat installation and on other sat receiver there is no problems with this . Hope you can improve dvb driver and we can enjoy with all channels
    - about epg is ok for me but I prefere small single list (not this large epg grid) . There should be an option to switch between large epg grid or single list like in older weos release (v1.3 I think)
    - netflix or youtube for now works for me good. We will see after longer time :) Hope it is fixed finally . I did clean installation of new weos with wipe of everything
  • kesonja
    kesonja
    So other people have same problem as mine box with no signal on some frequency.On LibreElec have problem with signal?
  • kiesa2
    kiesa2
    edited January 20
    Ok i try clean install.Bu i think youtube and web streaming apps still not works after more time use.
  • zbigzbig20
    zbigzbig20
    Senior Member Posts: 894
    @kiesa2 , try clean installation. For me netflix and youtube is working good
  • kiesa2
    kiesa2
    edited January 20

@kiesa2 , try clean installation. For me netflix and youtube is working good

Youtube app stop working when i watch more time online streaming in chrome browser.I cannot download manually from https://mega.nz/#!JsgShAya!afbWU8vIr2ReMbOkekqhe93WReN-KPQVx9Xu3uoJThw Maybe can paste other link.?
  • Thrall
    Thrall
    @kiesa2
    bolt12 said:

Android Boxes are not a mobile Phone, so for now let's not affirm so positively that is a bug from wetek .

But as our team always do, we are aware of this and will check this out.

Best Regards