WeOS 2.0.2 has been released which includes some quick fixes from the feedback of our community
Also, if you want to have the WeOS Classic Launcher, you can check it here: http://wetekforums.com/v/index.php?p=/discussion/29364/weos-classic-launcher#latest
To download and apply the update directly from your device, simply access WeUpdate app from My Apps select “On-line Update”.
Here are the bug-fixes you will get with the new WeOS 2.0.2
- WeOS Launcher bug fixes
- Bug fix for some streaming apps
- Bug fix for no audio at some DVB channels in WeTV
- Bug fix for image flickering on channel zapping in WeTV
- Bug fix for no signal in WeTV after OTA
- Bug fix for missing PIN request for locked channels in WeTV
- Bug fix for doubled EPG info at DVB-C channels in WeTV
- Bug fix for not detecting satellite input in WeTV
- Fixed ATSC Signal quality and strength values in WeTV
- Fix for Timeshift and PVR stopping after 10 seconds in WeTV
- Fix for displaying EPG for ATSC channels in WeTV
- Various fixes on WeTV core DVB middleware
- Various fixes regarding system’s performance and stability.
To manually update you can download this filehttps://mega.nz/#!JsgShAya!afbWU8vIr2ReMbOkekqhe93WReN-KPQVx9Xu3uoJThwIMPORTANT NOTE:
Please don't downgrade the device from Android 6 to Android 5!
You'll brick the device!
The system files are different and it will brick the device
Best Regards Wetek Team