WeTek Core OS v3.0.2 released by OTA update

Anima
Anima
WeTek Support TeamPosts: 1,594 edited January 23 in WeTek Builds/ROMs/Updates
WeOS 3.0.2 has been released which includes some quick fixes from the feedback of our community

We're proud to announce that we start seeding the OTA update of WeTek Core OS v3.0.2

To download and apply the update directly from your device, simply access WeUpdate app from My Apps select “On-line Update”.

Here are the bug-fixes you will get with the new WeOS 3.0.2

WeOS v3.0.2 for Core

Changelog:

- WeOS Launcher bug fixes
- Bug fix for some streaming apps
- Various fixes regarding system’s performance and stability.

For the update, we advise to disconnect the HDD's.

After installing, we always recommend a reboot on WeTek Core.

If you want to make a manual install, please download this file:

https://mega.nz/#!hpghWRJb!dYYfM6gLk0EVWZlsVCWrmww7WhK_Z_hE-fnNdtrVPB4

Best Regards Wetek Team

Comments

• salvador
    salvador
    Sorry to say, but Amazon Prime Video still not working.
  • salvador
    salvador
    Rectification, you need to uninstall the app if previously installed and then install it again in order to get the app working.
  • Tapalque
    Tapalque
    Accuweather not working with the new launcher.
  • rumax1956
    rumax1956
    salvador said:

Rectification, you need to uninstall the app if previously installed and then install it again in order to get the app working.

Tried that, and also cleared cache and data, but doesn't work. No video with Amazon Prime.

Something else to try prior of reinstalling old version of the OS?
  • salvador
    salvador
    rumax1956 said:

salvador said:

Tried that, and also cleared cache and data, but doesn't work. No video with Amazon Prime.

Something else to try prior of reinstalling old version of the OS?
    Which app did you install after uninstalling the previous version? I installed "Amazon Instant Video" from the Aptoid store, not the Amazon Prime Video from Google Play.

• rumax1956
    rumax1956
    salvador said:

Which app did you install after uninstalling the previous version? I installed "Amazon Instant Video" from the Aptoid store, not the Amazon Prime Video from Google Play.

YES!!! That did the trick!!

The aptoide version works flawlessly. B)

Thank you very much!!

• emal011
    emal011
    I choose to give it a try, and indeed Amazon prime works, but now my other app DAZN it doesnt work anymore...
  • bigjess007
    bigjess007
    For this new OS, Please post links (and instructions) to the do an upgrade (saving settings and apps) AND a complete clean install with all settings/apps erased. Thanks.
  • flicker
    flicker
    Kodi is not working after this update and also Google Play Store seems to be gone...
  • acst
    acst
    flicker said:

Kodi is not working after this update and also Google Play Store seems to be gone...

KODI isn't an update problem, it's updated automatically (probably) on your Core to KODI 17 which doesn't work good with the Core. You can use the Wetek Player (which is a fork of KODI 16) instead.
  • khairop
    khairop
    just update with wetek 3.0.2. Now its even worse, no wifi and no detection of ethternet cable. Any ideas?
  • bigjess007
    bigjess007

For this new OS, Please post links (and instructions) to the do an upgrade (saving settings and apps) AND a complete clean install with all settings/apps erased. Thanks.

I'm bumping this request. WeTek please post this info, If I am to rebuild my core (yet again), we need this posted. If it is posted somewhere and I am missing it, my apologies, please direct me to it. Thank You.
  • true86no
    true86no
    This is not working out. I gave the new interface a good old long try. Wifi stopped working. I'm going back to V2.
  • Remusicka
    Remusicka
    Hello!

Is there a chance that the WeOS could be run from from the mSD instead of the internal flash?
    I have LibreElec on the flash.

Thank you!
  • Anima
    Anima
    WeTek Support Team Posts: 1,594
    Remusicka said:

Hello!

Is there a chance that the WeOS could be run from from the mSD instead of the internal flash?
    I have LibreElec on the flash.

Thank you!

Unfortunately, Android cannot run on the SDcard.
    Maybe try out the other way?
    Android NAND and Libreelec on the Sdcard?