Unbrick my wetek play 2 after downgrade weOS3 to weOS2. SOLVED.

ligreligre
ligreligre
REPARACION DE WETEK PLAY 2 BLOQUEADO CON LED AZUL Y PANTALLA NEGRA.
UNBRICK WETEK PLAY 2 SOLVED.

Hola amigos, yo lo e conseguido y vosotros también podéis hacerlo, por eso quiero compartir mi experiencia.

Hello friends, I have succeeded and you can do it too, that is why I want to share my experience.

Links Removed

Comments

• Dandroid
    Dandroid
    Thanks!!!! I knew.it would be possible with method, just didn't have files :)
  • scorpion61
    scorpion61
    Hi Ligreligre, thanks for your post. Just a little problem, Mega ask for a cypher key to download your files. Could you post it here ?
    Best regards
  • Dandroid
    Dandroid
    edited July 10
    I'm going straight back to 1.4. I have had so many issues since switching, lots of buggy network problems as well, e.g loses connection over Ethernet when it powers itself off. Tvheadend is ok, but buggy and slow, poor ac3 support.

Task switcher is broke, nav bar and status bar were **** to ever remove. They only ever appeared if you wanted to see them so I don't get why it was removed.

I don't think I can recommend the play 2 anymore, the software is too buggy, and for a company that decided to do things like mess with the launcher, to make it more user friendly, well it is far worse overall product than when I bought it.

Edit: s t u PID is now a banned word????
  • ligreligre
    ligreligre
    edited July 10
    NOW OK
  • scorpion61
    scorpion61
    All OK, thanks a lot
  • Dandroid
    Dandroid
    edited July 12
    Edit: Thank you, got them, works great :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions

© Copyright 2014 - Creative Dreams | Powered by Vanilla