Netflix not compatible with WeTek Play 2

iscipar
iscipar
I just bought the WeTek Play 2 device.
The first thing I have done is update the firmware and the version of Aptoide.
Then I downloaded the Netflix application and when I try to run it I get the error that the device is incompatible (error -13).
Is not this device supposed to be certified to play Netflix content in HD quality?

Comments

• wrxtasy
    wrxtasy
    Junior Member Posts: 1,068 edited July 11
    Are you using WeOS3.1 ?

Version found in Android Settings > About

Use the Android TV Version of Netflix, not the tablet version.
    Make sure the tablet version is uninstalled (Android Settings > Apps > Netflix > uninstall) before you install the Android TV version using Aptoide.
  • iscipar
    iscipar
    Last night without doing anything and I could enter the application and connect to my account.
    However, I now encounter a second problem and is that when I try to reproduce any content I'm having problems.
    The films do not come to load and the chapters of the series yes that I can enter but they are seen with many cuts.
    I have an internet connection of 50 MB and I have the device with direct ethernet cable.
    Is it a problem because of the apparatus or the application itself downloaded from aptoid?
  • Thrall
    Thrall
    which version of the application are you using?

Best Regards

• iscipar
    iscipar
    Finally I solved the problem and I can play on Netflix HD resolution.

What I've done is upgrade the WeOS operating system to version 3.1 and then install Netflix version 4.0.5.
    With this, Netflix runs smoothly.

Greetings,
  • Thrall
    Thrall
    Glad you have it working now.
    Enjoy your WeTek

Best Regards

• steno3131
    steno3131
    Sorry you can also have netflix with audio 5.1 ?
  • wrxtasy
    wrxtasy
    Junior Member Posts: 1,068