* Power off your device and unplug the AC power cord.
* Download the recovery zip (below you will find the up to date version).
* Unzip the downloaded zip (you can delete the META-INF folder).
* Copy the downloaded zip and the freshly unzipped recovery.img to a MicroSD card.
* Now insert the MicroSD card in your STB.
* Plug a USB mouse or use the supplied AirMouse, otherwise you won't be able to use TWRP since it's a touch based recovery.
* Now plug the AC power cord while you keep pressed the little reset pinhole (located on the bottom of the device) for 10 seconds (just count slowly to ten and it will be good).
* The device should have booted to TWRP recovery.
If you wanna flash TWRP to your NAND storage you can flash the downloaded zip from "Install" menu entry (just click on it with your mouse and click on the zip).
Now the STB will boot to TWRP even if you remove the MicroSD or if you delete recovery.img from it.Downloads
* TWRP v184.108.40.206 for WeTek PlayScreenshotsCredits
* teamwin for this wonderful recovery; you can get more informations about it here