H0nch0
Senior MemberPosts: 210 in Channel lists for VDR
Heres a converted Rats 13.5.15 E2 list to channel.conf

Comments

• canthackit
    canthackit
    Junior Member Posts: 21
    Hi Honcho
    i've tried and tried to get the channels.conf recognised but sadly no luck.

i've ftp'd into the box with winscp, gone to /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.multimedia.vdr-addon/config

i've tried deleting the existing file and copying over your version and rebooting, it's just defaulting to the orginal, i've tried overwriting the file and although it does this it still boots into the original.

i've reset the pvr data base and reset the guide i've done this with tv enabled and disabled, it still doesn't recognise yours.

when transfering the file it does show, but sadly just wont boot into it.

any recommendations you can make.

forgot to mention this is with Kodi 5.95.1 on the SD card.

best regards: canthackit
  • canthackit
    canthackit
    Junior Member Posts: 21
    Aha
    done it! i opened the existing file in kodi and deleted the text, and copied and pasted from H0nch0's file rebooted now channels are as intended....... thanks for posting it mate.

regards: canthackit
  • H0nch0
    H0nch0
    Senior Member Posts: 210
    after i transfer i reset PVR database from livetv settings and it updates the list to new one aswell :)
  • dale094
    dale094
    Member Posts: 113
    anyone tell me how to convert e2 catseyes to vdr, which files do i extract and rezip, thanks .
  • dale094
    dale094
    Member Posts: 113
    dale094;n15170 said:
    anyone tell me how to convert e2 catseyes to vdr, which files do i extract and rezip, thanks .
    Done now works great , thanks to Honcho for the help.