WeTek Community Forum

Official Mnigma Topic - WeTekPlay

Comments

• titiotitio Posts: 6WeTek Community Member
    pcz said:

Now I have access to mnigma git, so we are working on a new version. Unfortunately now it isn't stable enough to publish. Until that you can use the latest stable mnigma 0.3, which is working fine. Because I tried to make new version I had no time to make an image for you, but I'm not forgot about it, and I'll give you an image (for the people who don't want to install my packages separately) which have all my tweaks with kodi 16, based in stable mnigma...

Hi pcz,
    Good news!
    I love mnigma image too, but to tell you the truth, I tested the latest stable version (May 14th) but I experienced many freezes (hang-ups) - 1 to 4 a day and the only solution is to unplug / replug the power cord. I observed the same behavior with the latest unstable version (July 25/27th) SD/NAND editions.
    When running under Android, my Wetek Play (WetekOS 1.1.7) works like a charm.
    Any idea how to fix it? Any help would be much appreciated.
  • marcel45143marcel45143 Posts: 48WeTek Community Member
    it will be working ff/fr?
  • pczpcz Posts: 80WeTek Community Member
    Hi Folks.

So, here you are my image!

It have built in:

- Kodi v16
    - KodiwE2 (use kodi without mess any recording, watch live tv etc)
    - Integrated Kodi vuplus pvr plugin (you have to setup if you want to use)
    - Kodi sound volume patch
    - Kodi Estuary skin by default
    - E2 Estuary skin (it isn't the default, because of a bug*)
    - DVB fix to E2 media player
    - CEC support, with a ppanel script (cec disabled default, you can enable via ppanel)
    - modded encoding.conf
    - my keymap (if you have OE edition, select, the keymap_OE_pcz.xml) and keytraslation (including cec fixes)
    - exit from kodi with power button

Notes:

*- if you want to use it, than you have to set your screen to 1080, than after switch to, simple start kodi, and exit, or restart your box. Than everything should be ok
    - If power button not working select the right rc model from menu
    - If you change the root password, than, you must edit /usr/bin/kodi-start.sh, and insert your password to webpass=
    or you can add a new user as well (in this case chande the webuser=root to the right username)
    - Now the KodiwE2 using the same settings than Kodi, if you want seperate settings, you should delete the /home/root/.kodi (symlink), than, if you want to use your sdcard ext to store data, just make a new directory there and make a symlink. For example:
    rm -r /home/root/.kodi
    mkdir /media/uSDextra/.kodiwE2
    ln -s /media/uSDextra/.kodiwE2 /home/root/.kodi

@marcel45143 No, but you can use kodiwe2 if you want to do it!
    @titio These are strange bugs, because some people have, some not. For me it is working well (I have months uptime) with dvb-s/s2
  • biralibirali Posts: 159WeTek Community Member
    Thanks @pcz..
  • marcel45143marcel45143 Posts: 48WeTek Community Member
    Dual tuner it works?
  • RaxoneRaxone Posts: 139WeTek Community Member
    edited November 2016
    On original wetek remote not working exit.
    Scan dvb-t2, 1 freq./ch too long scans (30 sec. on openatv or pbnigma 10 sec.)
    And biggest problem for me is no need too long ch. zap on openatv/pbnigma is 1 sec.
  • pee_beepee_bee Posts: 3WeTek Community Member
    I will second that the exit button on the wetek enigma2 RC does not work. In some circumstances the only way to exit a menu is to unplug the power lead!
  • fungusfeetfungusfeet Posts: 123WeTek Community Member
    edited November 2016
    Yeah, stuck on bouquet screen as soon as setup finished, can't exit out to go change remote in menu and system boots straight to bouquet.

(I don't do a scan during setup so possibly could escape this screen if I had channels to choose)

OK, reinstalled, did a mini scan and was able to select a channel to then access the main menu, changed to xtend remote for my logitech and remote working fine.

Is there a way to update feeds? Pbnigma feeds has the latest autobouquets e2 whereas this one is from February and channel listings aren't correct
    Thanks for the feedbacks!

@marcel45143 yes it works

@Raxone thanks to let me know. Unfortunately I don't have original remote, but if anybody can help me and send logs, than I can solve. Otherwise it have the same keymap, like the original 0.3 version, so I don't know why not working, if with the original is worked...

@fungusfeet because still the original mngmia (wetekplay-MNIGMA-0.3-20160514.sdcard.img) is the base, we have no new drivers, patches etc, but otherwise this is more stable. About the feeds, I'll look for what can I do, the problem is, if we using the new feeds, that means everything else will have update as well, and than nobody can guarantee the stability, the best way is, if you have just the package, and install it manually.

This release is just an all-in-one package, the base system is not changed!
    Original remote does any log. rs232 or dmesg.
    Still getting the "..in standby mode ;)" message and the flickering screen while in kodi. It's nice being able to import channels and guide from enigma but can't live with the flickering.
    Raxone said:

From terminal go to 5th runlevel (init 5), and than start enigma2.sh manually, when you press the key, send me those lines (from dmesg as well, if the keys are unrecognised). Thanks
    @fungusfeet
    Have you filled the right username and password for web interface in the kodi-start.sh? If yes, than maybe something you installed, or changed, which affect this. So, If you can make an copy from your current image than I can try it and sort it out.
  • hij4ckhij4ck Posts: 20WeTek Community Member
    edited November 2016
    Hello pcz,

First to say: You did a really good job with this image!!!

I have only one problem using kodiwe2
    • the import of the epg data needs VERY much time. I have to skip the import, 'cause otherwise streaming tv from the e2-part isn't usable. Does Kodi read the epg.dat or how it gets it's Data?
    Everything else works fine!!!
    edited November 2016
    pcz said:

Raxone said:

From terminal go to 5th runlevel (init 5), and than start enigma2.sh manually, when you press the key, send me those lines (from dmesg as well, if the keys are unrecognised). Thanks
    1. Original wetek remote key back/exit log
    "0 9e 1"
    2. On rs232 non-stop log
    " i2c i2c-1: get_ber_t: no valid BER data"
    you need change frontend driver dbg=info to dbg=debug to minimal log.
    Maybe that affect to dvb performance and zap channel speed.

• hij4ckhij4ck Posts: 20WeTek Community Member
    ...and another small problem...

Does anyone know how to reduce the quantity of shown channels in the channellist?

In other images you can do it under

CHANNELLIST/MENU/CONFIGURATION

I only want to display 10 channels per page, 'cause otherwise the fonts are too small.
  • jersilvajersilva Posts: 104WeTek Community Member
    edited November 2016
    hello @pcz
    first thank you for the good job with this image.

i have a problem(in kodiwe2) with the last image that you post here. when i used for the first time the kodiwe2, i enable de livetv then reboot and it works very well. after that i have configurated livetv to start when you start de kodiwe2, and here is my problem... after that, the box blocks/freeze, i have to reiniciated the boxe. After reboot, Mnigma continues working just fine but when i choose to start kodiwe2 the kodi starts but it freezes in one second!!! it doesn´t give option or let me revert to "original" configuration e need to unplug de power and restart the box.

can you solve this!??
    Not sure if I understand correctly but if you just want to disable live tv then I think you could edit guisettings.xml under pvrmanager tag probably
    first of all I wanted to work LiveTV when kodiwe2 boots up, because as I said, at the moment when I start kodiwe2 the box simply blocks.
    Apparently, Before i active LiveTV AND Also with the option of initializing liveTV when kodiwe2 starts everything worked well.
    It did not happen to anyone else! ??
    edited November 2016
    No, try editing file in userdata folder as above to

enabled default="true">false
  • gonesupergonesuper Posts: 64WeTek Community Member
    I'm still getting the flickering issue that shows the stand by screen. Ive always had it with the kodie2 but it been my only complaint. Some people seem to have no issue with it. I can only guess it's the differences in the openelec vs wetek boxes or the firmware version. I have one of each boxes here so I'll try all the variants
    @Raxone
    Thanks I'll try to sort that problem out.

@gonesuper
    Please read my post above #703

@hij4ck
    I think this is skin related, please try another skin, maybe that have this option, ot try fontmagnifier plugin.
    edited November 2016
    @pcz do u mean this post?

Have you filled the right username and password for web interface in the kodi-start.sh? If yes, than maybe something you installed, or changed, which affect this. So, If you can make an copy from your current image than I can try it and sort it out.

i havent changed any passwords on enigma or kodi. the only thing i usually change is the port kodi uses for remote apps. esp cos it would clash with enigma
    @pcz it seems to work ok until I install exodus then it starts flickering during activity
    jersilva said:

first of all I wanted to work LiveTV when kodiwe2 boots up, because as I said, at the moment when I start kodiwe2 the box simply blocks.
    Apparently, Before i active LiveTV AND Also with the option of initializing liveTV when kodiwe2 starts everything worked well.
    It did not happen to anyone else! ??

well i had try one thing, and works for a some time, but it happens again after a while..
    I boot the box(starts the mnigma) then i started the kodi(normal version) it starts and works well, when it starts the normal kodi version, for my surprise, i see the message of "active pvr" (it shouldn´t happens because i only activate this option in kodiwe2) then i went to the livetv option and disabled the "start in the begin" option. Then i went back to Mnigma and tryed to run the kodiwe2 version... for my surprise it works (no blocks). well, to take all the doubts I enable again the "start in the begin" in livetv option (in Kodiwe2 version)... then backed to mnigma then go again to kodiwe2 and it still continued to work well... i tested this 1 or 3 times without problems... but then it happens again!!! any sugestion!?

It just sounds like you're trying to create a problem when there isn't one. Use one or the other and if not just disable connection lost warnings and it won't matter
    They share the same user data folder so if u have enabled a setting in one it will be on in the ither. But only kodie2 can actually connect to enigma
    gonesuper said:

They share the same user data folder so if u have enabled a setting in one it will be on in the ither. But only kodie2 can actually connect to enigma

thanks for the information @gonesuper, i didn´t no that.
    @fungusfeet there is a problem or do you think that i like spend my time here!!
    @pcz it´s making a great job and, that´s why i use is image, i´m just reporting a problem i have, and see if someone can help me.
    yes if i disable the "start in the begin" (in livetv option) it "solves" the problem, with that the kodiwe2 doesn´t blocks, however the problem is still there!!

thank you all.
  • migamiga Posts: 2WeTek Community Member
    Does anyone knows that how can i instll NTP time manager plugin on this image mates?
    thanks in advance
    @gonesuper
    Unfortunately exodus is a 3rd party plugin, so I cannot guarantee how it is working.
    Anyway, you are right, now the Kodi and the KodiwE2 use the same settings, so if you configured KodiwE2 to us prv, than with kodi you will see some warnings. But you can have different setting, as I wrote In my old post.

@jersilva
    Thanks for your report. It is interesting what you wrote, but I have no problem like you. I'll try to reproduce the problem, because if I find than I can sort it out. Try to use different setting for kodi and kodiwe2, and than you can send me the kodiwe2 logs.

@miga
    Why do you need it? We have the right time from transponder...

Guys. If you are interesting I'll make you an image from the new Mnigma, which built with new OE, and have latest plugins, kodi 16.1 (and you can have 17 as well) etc (for kodiwe2 we are using still 16, because 16.1 have segfaults with vuplus pvr). It had a problem with streaming, but temporary I sorted it out, so I looks it is working well, and stable for me.