WeTek Community Forum

LibreELEC Krypton/Leia/Agile Play2 64bit kernel, 32bit libs

Comments

• zbigzbig20zbigzbig20 Posts: 942WeTek Community Member
    Yes :) All 4k available works on Hotbird 13e (VDR installed from Your repo)
  • RaybuntuRaybuntu Posts: 932WeTek Community Member, Developers
    edited March 2017
    Ok so not the special vdr 2.3. sounds promising.

I will make a new agile build tomorrow with the driver.
    Good. I don't know why but on agile still tvh does not start and tvh webif does not work (some people report this same on polish tvsat forum where I am registred and opened thread with WP2)
    I will check again thanks.
    After longer tests I wrote in @codesnake thread about latest build with new dvb driver. Is better but still need some work for perfect vdr support
    But tvh42 is on the same level as alt build right?
  • codesnakecodesnake Posts: 744WeTek Community Member, Developers
    @zbigzbig20 Are you sure it is driver issue? It works with VDR exactly the same way as the previous driver does.
    On prevous it was more unstable and very often buffering on encrypted channels . I don't know it is driver issue . On play1 vdr works very good and I am using it to today . On play2 at the beginning after install vdr all system (le) stops and nothing we can do . Now with fixed dvb driver we can use vdr but still it is little bit unstable . Sometimes when we open 4k channel le just restart . @Raybuntu , I think now tvh works without occasional stutters . If I see something strange I will report
    Thanks that's improvement. I guess we will sort out the remaining small issues with tvh42 and vdr eventually an give you guys a perfect box. I don't think the remaining issues are cause by the driver.
    Maybe something wrong is with kodi 17 krypton because on older @codesnake build Le7 based on kodi 16.1 jarvis tvh4.2 works perfect without occasional video stop during changing channels
    @zbigzbig20 The whole amlogic code in Krypton was redesigned. I remember you don't have the issue if I drop peak3d patches. I'm certainly no expert when it comes to Kodi.
    edited March 2017
    @zbigzbig20: I guess you like vdr better than tvh? What are the channel switching times using vdr?
    Also the issue you have that buffer goes to 100% on some channels sounds weird. Would you provide some debug logs for that issue. I'd like to focus more on vdr as it seems to be faster and more stable than tvh.

EDIT: Issue with tvh in agile builds have been found and fixed in rb-agile11
    Yes I prefere vdr than tvh. I am using it on my wetek play1 with le7 + vdr and live tv works very nice . Channel switching times are very similar . I will try provide some logs for you and I will test new agile as well :-) thx
  • crazyturkcrazyturk Posts: 52WeTek Community Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi, @zbigzbig20
    do you have any setting for netflix? I couldn't start the film
    @Raybuntu , about your new agile build. Vdr works but this same like on Le8 (sometimes crash, stop, sometimes works longer without issues). But Tvheadend 4.2 (new build) works really nice. Video not stopped so far , all 4k channels on HB13e works great (even this problematic TravelXP 4k works without any issues). So far agile + tvh4.2 is better than older le8 Krypton
    @crazyturk , first install from addons > install from repository> RB addons> streaming addons> Inputstream adaptative.
    After this connect with your box by ssh (e.g. use putty on your pc): and paste this command to download widevine lib:
    curl -Ls http://nmacleod.com/public/libreelec/getwidevine.sh -o /tmp/getwidevine.sh && sh /tmp/getwidevine.sh

That's it. Now everything should work properly. Login to your netflix account in this addon and play :)
    You can also install repository.netflix from my repo. Then install the addon from the new repo. You will always have the recent addon
    Great to know :) Will do that :) Thx
    Thanks, :)
    edited March 2017
    yes, tvh works great .
    Glad to hear.
    @Raybuntu , I don't know why but in agile build very often when we open configuration in installed addons all text there is invisible
    Thanks @Raybuntu and @zbigzbig20
    Yes, Netflix works great
    Saw that in Kodi 18 too.
  • RemikRemik Posts: 17WeTek Community Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi. Ineed help to intstall Netflix.

I installed input stream adaptive (peak3d 1.0.8.0) from Rb-addons.
    then according zbigzbig20's instruction I get getwidevine by curl and install it.

info from my ssh:
    Detected ARCH: arm
    Download directory: /storage/.kodi/cdm
    Downloading: libwidevinecdm.so for arm...
    ######################################################################## 100.0%
    Successfully installed libwidevinecdm.so!

What now? I don't see what I can run to show netflix app.

version : LE8, rb-krypton-alt5.

@Raybuntu, Thanks! WP2 with your improvements started to be a perfect box.

Wrong version. Krypton won't work.
    Ok. I will try with rb-agile11
    Agile builds can be very unstable. These are development previews. Also Netflix addon is on beta test and can break. I won't give any support for these. Builds are for more advanced users.

BEWARE: Using that addon could be against Netflix Terms of Service. Also using widevine from Chrome could be against Google Chrome's Terms. Use at your own risk. If they cancel your membership you are at your own.
    Neither widevine nor this addon is included in my builds or my repo.
    Netflix works :) Not on first time. I must uninstall and install but now is ok.

• dariusdarius Posts: 58WeTek Community Member
    Dose any one have a backup libreElec with working VDR tvh -dvbs2.? to share with me?
    I have tried to install it on wetek play 2 but ,no success.
    Thanks
    edited March 2017
    What exactly is not working?