WeTek Community Forum

DreamboxEdit

AdogaAdoga Posts: 40WeTek Community Member
For those who are not Aware, the DreamboxEdit Software can be used to edit, backup and send enigma 2 channels to the WeTek Play with OpenATV. I have tested it and ist working fine without any issue. Just make sure you configure it properly. It is user friendly and fast to edit channels. Just use your Google to search for it.

Comments

• reychangoreychango Posts: 76WeTek Community Member
    and what is the correct setting? You would be very helpful for those who have not used before the program.

Best regards.
  • vanaduvanadu Posts: 30WeTek Community Member
    reychango wrote: »
    and what is the correct setting? You would be very helpful for those who have not used before the program.

Best regards.

The dreambox edit works great with wetek. For those who use it the only diference for wetek is the password that must be blank. For those who never use dreambox edit in the options (or Tools-> Options) set the wetek ip , username root and choose enigma 2 settings.
  • sniffersniffer Posts: 228WeTek Community Member
    dreamboxedit01.png

this is the config i use :)
  • pacopeluca54pacopeluca54 Posts: 2WeTek Community Member

I do not get into wetek , I can not edit the channels. settings is the one I put in the picture
    I do not get into wetek , I can not edit the channels. settings is the one I put in the picture

can you give a little more info what you use and so
    this programm is for edit a enigma2 list it works only if you run a enigma2 image like openatv or the others
  • kenddarkenddar Posts: 21WeTek Community Member
    Hi, please anyone could tell me wich are the credentials for using dreambox edit in a wetek openelec version? I have used "root" and "admin" as a username and several passwords I found googling ("nothing", openelec, wetek, ...) but nothing works :(
  • adempademp Posts: 7WeTek Community Member
    i use , root and wetek.