WeTek Community Forum

Astra2 28.2E UK & Ireland full channel list

BoppersnrBoppersnr Posts: 17WeTek Community Member
Does anyone have this that I can upload?

I am finding it very time consuming and frag=ught with problems to manually add the channels to Tags. And because some channels have mutiple entries, I find I may have added one that doesnt work, and have to look for the working channel.
Also I do not know exactly all the channels that should be added as they would look in an Ireland sky channel listing for example.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

Comments

• lookidoklookidok Posts: 8WeTek Community Member
    Ok I can only speak from my own experience as I have recently set up the wetek with tvheaded and a DVBS2 tuner. I followed this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK2krP-oC-E

In the gui the bit after you scan for services you just need to MAP ALL services to channels. Tick the Include Channel tags and hey presto all the channels will be availaible to Kodi. Now one thing you might want to disable is the syncing channel groups with backend as it is much easier in my opinion to make channel groups in Kodi than it is in tvheaded.

It all seems to work as intended from then on.
  • BoppersnrBoppersnr Posts: 17WeTek Community Member
    Thanks. Has anyone uploaded the converted enigma 2 list for Ireland & UK full channel listings?
  • keymasterkeymaster Posts: 3WeTek Community Member
    Hi
    I loaded up wetek only to discover you need a E2 remote, unfortunatly although only under 10 euro from wetek its £20 from rip off resellers in UK
  • tdw197tdw197 Posts: 356WeTek Community Member
    keymaster wrote: »
    Hi
    I loaded up wetek only to discover you need a E2 remote, unfortunatly although only under 10 euro from wetek its £20 from rip off resellers in UK

What are you on about, just buy it from the wetek shop on the wetek website for €9.99
  • ramtechramtech Posts: 4WeTek Community Member
    Here is mine updated last night. Converted form a E2 Box Credit to Rat on DigitalWorldz for the original app.
  • H0nch0H0nch0 Posts: 210WeTek Community Member
    the above needs updated as there has been a cpl movements from 19 july ;)
  • keymasterkeymaster Posts: 3WeTek Community Member
    tdw197 wrote: »

What are you on about, just buy it from the wetek shop on the wetek website for €9.99

thank you for your help, i have tried several times, when i add to cart and as soon as I add UKas shipping address it changes to other affiliates shops at double the price.
    key
    keymaster wrote: »

thank you for your help, i have tried several times, when i add to cart and as soon as I add UKas shipping address it changes to other affiliates shops at double the price.
    key

thats shite cat be forcing you buy from affiliates AT DOUBLE THE PRICE DEFO WID NOT BE DOING THt

• dannydarko80dannydarko80 Posts: 7WeTek Community Member
    when i transfer a list through e33chlist converter i keep getting runtime error 91
    object variable or withbolock vairable not set
    when i transfer a list through e33chlist converter i keep getting runtime error 91
    object variable or withbolock vairable not set

run as admin :)
  • breikobreiko Posts: 10WeTek Community Member
    Hi everyone,
    I have just joined the wetek family.
    I wonder if there is a way to download pre-made settings for Tvheadend (28.2E).
    Unfortunately I cannot convert from enigma as I don't have a PC :S
    Thank you!
  • jamesjames Posts: 9WeTek Community Member
    Hi Guys I need help with my wetek box. It stopped working less than 2 weeks after getting it, any help on getting it rebooted would be grateful. I get the power light on (red when off an blue when on) but thats as far as it goes.
  • BoppersnrBoppersnr Posts: 17WeTek Community Member
    I to am still looking for a pre-made channel list for astra 28.2 E. I have spent a hours now trying to create one with tvheadedit but its so time consuming, I am about to quit and move to VDR. So this is my last ditch plea for help...
  • kadelkadel Posts: 84WeTek Community Member
    Boppersnr wrote: »
    I to am still looking for a pre-made channel list for astra 28.2 E. I have spent a hours now trying to create one with tvheadedit but its so time consuming, I am about to quit and move to VDR. So this is my last ditch plea for help...
    What exactly do you need? I do know that tvheadend does the channel list if configured properly.

The only thing you will do manually is the bouquets e.g. Entertainment, Sports, Movies etc

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

• garycocsgarycocs Posts: 1WeTek Community Member
    ramtech said:

Here is mine updated last night. Converted form a E2 Box Credit to Rat on DigitalWorldz for the original app.

That link isn't working for me for some reason?

Can you add a dropbox link or something?
    I have done a rescan of the channels from TVHeadend Web console and I have now a list full of {name-not-set} channels.
    This wasn't happening to me in the past as I managed to have groups, channel names and numbers perfectly managed by TVHeadend.

Anyone know how to solve this issue?
    Thanks!
    breiko said:

I have done a rescan of the channels from TVHeadend Web console and I have now a list full of {name-not-set} channels.
    This wasn't happening to me in the past as I managed to have groups, channel names and numbers perfectly managed by TVHeadend.

Anyone know how to solve this issue?
    Thanks!

did you use E22TVH app to send files to device ?
    edited September 2016
    This is pretty old post but I found myself in the same situation after I wasn't able to restore my settings from a backup.

The best way to have a decent list of channels on OpenELEC + Kodi + Tvheadend requires a few more steps after what is described in this video tutorial.

Once you have mapped the channels on your Tvheadend navigate to Configuration -> Channel/EPG/Bouquets and find the Bouquet that best describe your needs. In my opinion this is "BSkyB Bouquet 1 - DTH England: London".
    Click on Enable and Auto Map on Channel and click Save.

Head back to Kodi System Settings -> TV and Clear data. Double check that Synchronise channel groups with backend is enabled.

Your channels should now appear in a pretty good ordered list. In my experience I also had to restart Kodi to have them working.

Hope this is will still useful to someone in the future.