WeTek Community Forum

WeTek Play 2 Online Manual

MasterChief117MasterChief117 Posts: 3,707Administrator - WeTek Community Manager
edited February 2017 in Guides and Customization

Comments

• elche99elche99 Posts: 3WeTek Community Member
    The file is not reachable
    this is the message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

NoSuchKey
    The specified key does not exist.

storage/files/57dac2cc-ccc8-4c7a-8f97-40b425fc7e5d-wetekplay2manualen160915.pdf

6A59B46280B25CB5

CZNxCmDCvRQGAJDKX+nHuVT5Enum6lddioK6yNP3D+gH5Er0B4b+Nmzca4XJenK2bog8ZUH56Ck=

• MasterChief117MasterChief117 Posts: 3,707Administrator - WeTek Community Manager
    We we're changing some links

Back online

Best regards

• rocalondonrocalondon Posts: 31WeTek Community Member
    Still getting error
  • MasterChief117MasterChief117 Posts: 3,707Administrator - WeTek Community Manager
    It's working...

Checked now

Best regards

• clouzadaclouzada Posts: 2WeTek Community Member
    This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

NoSuchKey
    The specified key does not exist.

storage/files/57f29e2d-9b7c-430f-a1e0-455225fc7e5d-wetekplay2manualEN11.pdf

CE9E3D856E2A11BF

XfzxhNpPZQnIy3UHVLpXNFjn/Jvnc0iys06GfpYaFYh3OKWIw6zxkhXznM0zl0WfBIJdvsT3CpQ=

• DandroidDandroid Posts: 627WeTek Community Member
    Yeah this has been broke since septwmber
    Link updated

Best regards

• DrWhoDeanieDrWhoDeanie Posts: 8WeTek Community Member
    This doesn't really show you how to operate many of the features for this device. Is there a manual for that?
  • ThrallThrall Posts: 3,321WeTek Support Team
    It depends on what you desire to achieve as I mentioned on the other thread you created.

You can also access our help desk where you can find some guides that maybe can help you taking advantage of some features.
    http://support.wetek.com

Best Regards

• torontopaultorontopaul Posts: 87WeTek Community Member
    I am trying to figure out how to get it to work. I hooked up my cable from my regular cable box. Did the channel scan said it only found 16 channels some reason despite I have 300 channels. Then when I try to view the channels nothing shows up.

I will keep trying to figure it out
  • ThrallThrall Posts: 3,321WeTek Support Team
    What is the service you're using?
    Satellite, Cable?

Are the channels Analog or Digital?

If you have nothing on the screen, is there a chance that you have landed on a locked channel?

Open your TV, and when you see the message channels initialization,
    press left on the remote
    Select All Channels, and see if the channel you are at, has a lock on the left side.

Try to play a channel that does not have a lock on the side.

Best Regards