WeTek Community Forum

wetek support help

martyzmartyz Posts: 19WeTek Community Member
hello, I ordered 3 pcs wetek play 2 for me and friends and I realised too late that it has just single DVB-S tuner, I want to return 2 of those 3 pcs back, but there was no feedback from Wetek for 3 days and I am afraid that my 14 days chance to return product will be gone soon. Do you have any experience/leverage with wetek support team pls? is there any way to speed up this process?
Thx

Comments

• docmichaeldocmichael Posts: 17WeTek Community Member
    I know what you mean i have been waiting a week for a reply from the wetek support team and no reply.Hopefully they reply soon!
  • ThrallThrall Posts: 3,321WeTek Support Team
    @martyz i believe the support already helped you and gave you a solution to your problem.
    Regarding @docmichael , i answered to you on the other thread. Provide me your ticket number and i will see what i can do speed things up.

Best Regards

I sent another request for RMA of my device and no reply from anyone... again. Does anyone from customer support ever reply???
    edited December 2016
    Please check your PM.

I am still waiting your ticket number and the email you've used when you opened the ticket.

Best Regards

• MC117MC117 Posts: 3,707Administrator - WeTek Community Manager

I sent another request for RMA of my device and no reply from anyone... again. Does anyone from customer support ever reply???

@docmichael checked all the inboxes and nothing under your forum email.

Like my colleague mentioned, once you send a email on www.wetek.com/contact you receive a ticket number by email, provide it so we can check it right away.

And please use this form to contact us: www.wetek.com/contact

Best regards

I have done that and have never received a ticket number in an email. I did not have a membership card since my device was an offer from Openelec,it was sent from Wetek and i have an email stating i have a Two year warranty.So now what do i do?
    edited December 2016
    The membership card has nothing to do with this...

Like i've mentioned, contact on www.wetek.com/contact

Best regards

edited December 2016
    @docmichael

After contacting on our website: http://prntscr.com/dj02vs

The email you receive on your inbox: http://prntscr.com/dj03am

And the ticket on our side: http://prntscr.com/dj03rw

Tested it right now...

Best regards

I just sent another one so it said it was received.:http://prnt.sc/dj0de8
    Here is a screen shot showing my request too:http://prnt.sc/dj0me2
    @docmichael Ticket number: 17429

I got it and thanks for helping!
    So i get an offer July 2015 from Openelec to purchase a Wetek product and no where it states that the 2 year warranty is only for European Union and not the USA. Openelec says contact Wetek and Wetek says contact Openelec and no one will honor my warranty.Wow great company!
  • NedScottNedScott Posts: 1,123WeTek Community Member

So i get an offer July 2015 from Openelec to purchase a Wetek product and no where it states that the 2 year warranty is only for European Union and not the USA. Openelec says contact Wetek and Wetek says contact Openelec and no one will honor my warranty.Wow great company!

What is actually wrong with it?

former WeTek Support team member, now just a friendly volunteer.
    All it does is power on,no video,nothing at all. I tried everything stated in forums to restore it and nothing worked.
    edited December 2016
    The terms are very clear on this.

Outside of European Union is 1 year of warranty

(It's the worldwide terms and conditions on these cases)

You have to accept these terms once you made the purchase, if you didn't read them it's not our fault...

Best regards

All it does is power on,no video,nothing at all. I tried everything stated in forums to restore it and nothing worked.

Is there any network activity? For example, try downloading "Fing" for iOS or Android phones and do a network scan, and see if it is connecting to the network. You might need to connect it by wired ethernet to test. If it is seen on the network then that is a very good sign and means we can probably figure out something.

NedScott
    Would it named Elitegroup?
    Nevermind,no wifi or wired ethernet at all.
    MasterChief117
    The point is it was Never stated in email from Openelec and on invoice at that time and the only warranty that was shown was 2 years.So basically you don't stand by that warranty and people like me in the USA who thought they paid for a product with that... are...sorry you are out of luck if you didn't read something that wasn't there at that time and not your fault.Like i said Wow great company! I have a ATSC module and a paperweight if someone want to buy let me know.
    It will probably be called "Android" and have a vender called "AMPAK".

MasterChief117
    The point is it was Never stated in email from Openelec and on invoice at that time and the only warranty that was shown was 2 years.So basically you don't stand by that warranty and people like me in the USA who thought they paid for a product with that... are...sorry you are out of luck if you didn't read something that wasn't there at that time and not your fault.Like i said Wow great company! I have a ATSC module and a paperweight if someone want to buy let me know.

Like mentioned before..

Before buying the product you have to select:

http://prntscr.com/doxz61

It's mandatory to select it, but if you didn't read them...
    Well, nothing we can do...

You selected it, so you agreed with the terms and conditions before buying the device.

Best regards

• TonyB3061TonyB3061 Posts: 2WeTek Community Member
    I have sent 4 messages via the Wetek website now looking for support for a malfunctioned Wetek play II, I am sending this as a last resort via form, some of the worst customer service I have experienced to date. Could not possibly recommend at this stage. No telephone support number and customers are ignored under warranty
    Just to say that wetek support replied you on the same day you did this post.

I can see that everything is now is being solved.

Best regards

• TonyB3061TonyB3061 Posts: 2WeTek Community Member
    Hi Trall,

Just to clarify that your information is incorrect. Everything has not been solved and the product was sent to be assessed.

I paid for this product to be sent to you by first class recorded and signed delivery. There has been no refund offered to date regardless of the advertised "100% money back" claim listed on the WeTek website. The product was signed for by a member of your staff a week ago and I have still to receive a response to my last email to support sent 21/01/2017. This is factual information with collected evidence to identify these actions.

To clarify, I am terribly unimpressed with the customer support offered to date by WeTek. If you are going to offer a premium grade product and advertise "We take pride in providing a world class support and offering our 2 Years Warranty." with "100% money back" guarantees make sure as a business you can stand over your convictions. To date this has not been the case.

Best Regards

Tony
    Hi @TonyB3061 Your device was arrived only on the January 31. That is 4 business days.

As i can see, on your last email, you asked for a repair/replacement and not a refund. If you wanted a refund offer you should have asked instead.

The repair process can sometimes take more than 4 business days depending on the problem.

When i said your problem is now being solved, i didn't meant that the problem is now solved.

Sorry for the confusion. You will receive an email from our team just to clarify all the doubts.

Here, i just wanted to clarify that your information was also incorrect regarding what you posted.

Best Regards

• YogyYogy Posts: 22WeTek Community Member
    there is a chance that wetek core go to the android 6?
    Hi @Yogy , for now, there are no information regarding the Android 6 on Core.
    Best regards