WeTek Community Forum

WeOS Classic Launcher

MC117MC117 Posts: 3,707Administrator - WeTek Community Manager
edited December 2016 in Android (Hub)
Hi!

We released a new and fresh launcher based on the great feedback that our community gave trough the Polls that we've made.

But, like everything, it's not possible to please everyone :)

If somehow you want to use the WeOS Classic Launcher, you can install it over your WeTek using AptoideTV (on Tools category)

Or simply download this file: https://mega.nz/#!LNpXALCZ!YJ82dLRVo3lzhY9wK8UPvbAIN96HL2kmm8donyrE5Kg

Copy it to one mSD card or USB hard drive and using the file manager, just install the APK.

On the main launcher, press 2x the home button and you'll be prompted to choose between both Launcher and WeOS Classic Launcher

Press OK, select Always and and you should have the main launcher as WeOS Classic Launcher

That's it!

Comments

• torontopaultorontopaul Posts: 87WeTek Community Member
    edited October 2017
    I cant find it. Was it removed? Or somewhere else to find it? Also is there a way to download the file for the new launcher?

I am buying an extra box to experiment and learn on. Can you tell me any other tools I need to do experimemting with android boxes and changing everything. As if I had a blank box to configure. Do I need tools for firmware or configuration?

Are there any other wetek stuff I can get from aptoidetv or googleplay? I see there is wetek remote but thats it on googleplay.

Thank you
  • ThrallThrall Posts: 3,321WeTek Support Team
    Try to type on the search bar, "WeOS"

Best Regards