WeTek Community Forum

Cannot start librelec or enigma or anything from sdcard. Please Help me.

xtrumphxtrumph Posts: 31WeTek Community Member
Hi there,
I´ve a big problem here, i cant start my wetek from sdcard, yesterday was fine but today something went wrong, i forgot my rs232 cable and i dont know how to resolve this issue. Please can you help me, I´ve already change the card, formad with sd formatter, write a new image and nothing. on the weetek logo it says if i wanna start from internal storage to press power, i even try that but no luck. Please Help.

Comments

• ThrallThrall Posts: 3,321WeTek Support Team
    If the message is to press the power button to boot from internal storage than this means your device is set to boot from the SDcard.
    Can you let me know what are the results when you let your device to boot?
    Does it boots to android, do you have any black display, any error or bootlopp?

Can you let me know the image you are trying to use? Give me the complete name of the image, or a upload a screeshot :p

Can you also boot o android and see if your Sdcard is detected in the File Manager?

Best Regards

• xtrumphxtrumph Posts: 31WeTek Community Member
    Hi there.
    Thanks for your answer the image is an official I. Age. I think it's the the latest Ota.
    Tge device is set to boot from the SD card but nothing happens. It starts but after the wetek logo it's starts to Android. Once in Android it detects the SD card in es explorer.
  • AnimaAnima Posts: 1,988WeTek Support Team
    Hello

You are trying to boot from the Sdcard what image? I still could not understand from your latest post.

• xtrumphxtrumph Posts: 31WeTek Community Member
    I'm trying to start Librelec kodi distribution
  • ThrallThrall Posts: 3,321WeTek Support Team
    Would be possible for you to please provide the complete name and version of the image you are attempting to boot?