WeTek Community Forum

how to backup to sdcard

markmmarkm Posts: 5WeTek Community Member
Hi to everyone I'm new to this forum and to Wetek programming, I need to reset my box to install new updates since Kodi is not working and I need to install Netflix which I couldn't find in Play store or Aptoide. How can I back up my system to the SD card?

Regards

Mark

Comments

• ThrallThrall Posts: 3,321WeTek Support Team
    Hi @markm Welcome to our forum :)

To perform a factory reset to your device, you can follow this article.
    https://support.wetek.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001062189-How-to-make-a-factory-reset-

But i wouldn't recommend it unless it is indeed necessary. Only if there isn't another way around.

Before you factory reset, could you let me know the problems you are having with Kodi?

The Netflix app is present on Aptoide, you can find the application on the Multimedia tab.

- Aptoide
    - Applicatons
    - Multimedia
    - Netflix.

Best Regards

• markmmarkm Posts: 5WeTek Community Member
    Thanks for your prompt reply

It started with KODI not running or always initialising installation, then tried to update via WE.Update online saying OTA server out of service. Then tried to install Netflix which couldn't be found in both Play store and Aptoide.
    By mistake downloaded a fake version of Netflix but had to delete KODI since there was not enough space in the system. When I looked through the file explorer found a file KODI don't know what it is there for since I uninstalled the app, and in Downloads I have apps which I don't need and need to delete them, how can I do this?
    So now I need to update the system software install KODI and Netflix if possible and give a good clean up to the system for any unusable apps. I have a 4G SDcard which I can use to install apps on since the system doesn't have enough space for both I think.

Regards

Mark
    The netflix is present in aptoide, verion 3.16.3, and it is working without problems.

You can try to clear data from the applications. Especially kodi that depending of the usage, it can keeps a lot of data. Even uninstalling, some data remains stored on the device.

So its recommended before uninstall to clear data.

Well, you can also go to the recovery menu, clear cache data.

If the problem still persist, in this case, you can factory reset then. Install only the applications you need and before uninstalling them, remember to clear data :)

Best Regards

I'm running Aptoide version 5.202 does that make any sense? What do i have to do to install Kodi again?

Regards

Mark
    Why is it when I go to aptoide store keeps showing preparing to load and nothing happens?
    Go to Google Play store and download Kodi.

Best Regards