WeTek Community Forum

Back button...

irishgrumpyirishgrumpy Posts: 83WeTek Community Member
Back button not working within Kodi, fine on android.
Does not work at all on Wetek remote, and jumps back to home page using a Minix remote.
Every time I factory re-set the Hub they both work until I get a message "new controller detected", then they go haywire....I have disabled "joystick support" as suggested elsewhere, no difference.
This is my 3rd Hub and always have somehow got it sorted, but this time it has me beat......HELP

Comments

• irishgrumpyirishgrumpy Posts: 83WeTek Community Member
    Cant edit above so:
    Don't know if its relevant or not, but just notices that if I power off the hub while within Kodi using the power button on remote and then power it back on again, it returns to where I was within Kodi!!!! I thought it would have started from the home screen????
    Another note.
    Using LibreELEC the standard remote works fine, but the Minix has same issue.
  • ThrallThrall Posts: 3,292WeTek Support Team
    After you disabled joystick support, you need to terminate Kodi App.

Press and hold home button
    Select kodi, then press and hold the Ok button to terminate it.

Then open again and make sure Joystick Support is disabled.

Which version of kodi you're using? 17.x?

Best Regards

17.6 Kodi.
    Yeah Thrall, discovered cure after a long day trying......
    Not sure if it is a Kodi or Hub issue, (didn't have it with my Core!), but is an issue, and obviously a known one. So there should be an announcement or special thread on the Hub forum explaining cure.......
    Cheers.
  • ThrallThrall Posts: 3,292WeTek Support Team
    edited April 3
    Well, the solution is already posted on some other threads here :)
    But this is not a Bug. This is a setting that comes predefined in Kodi for AndroidOS.
    In order to have the remote fully working you just need to disable it and restart Kodi :)

Best Regards