WeTek Community Forum

Google Account problem and play store missing

frankdeluxfrankdelux Posts: 1WeTek Community Member
Hi, I had a problem with my Wetek Core. After a factory reset.I can't add my google accont (when try from settings device crashes) and google ply store disappeared.
I try the download the firmware but in download area there is only stuff for wetek play.
Please help me

Comments

• marcodibomomarcodibomo Posts: 3WeTek Community Member
    Same for me at two WeTek core devices.
  • WhoAmIWhoAmI Posts: 124WeTek Community Member
    I've given up on them completely :D No point buying from a company with no support or regard for their customers.
  • nfhnfh Posts: 4WeTek Community Member
    After a long while, I picked my Core box a plug it in. I believe it performed a OTA update to the latest version.
    And now I am on the same page as you guys: Google Play does not open and I cannot add a Google account.

Did wetek discard this box? What the hell happened?
  • ctrlaltcactrlaltca Posts: 50WeTek Community Member
    Yes, wetek stopped providing software updates for this and other devices, including the one they are still selling (wetek hub), leaving them in a broken state. But you can preorder their new device, and they promised that this time since it's an officially approved google device, they will provide better support.
  • HovervoHovervo Posts: 52WeTek Community Member
    LOL
    Wetek devices don't need better support they need better developers with some RE i'm sure any devices could be updated but since wetek has deserted its customers it was much better to just move on to other better devices rather then doing RE but maybe in time just to spite them someone will...