WeTek Community Forum

WeTV turngin off

burnshomeburnshome Posts: 1WeTek Community Member
Hi, my WeTV app keeps crashing at random intervals. I have no standby timeout set or screen saver, however half way through a programme the app kicks back to the home screen and I have to re-start the WeTV app. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• limdullimdul Posts: 36WeTek Community Member
    yes, same problem here
  • GianniGianni Posts: 19WeTek Community Member
    yes, sometimes the wetv app crashes but I don't need to reboot the air.
  • shadshad Posts: 110WeTek Community Member
    It's not likely you guys will get any official support here, because Wetek consider this forum a community forum. Have you tried to use their official support channels? I had a few questions and the response wasn't too bad. Would be good to know how they handle such bugs / problems nowadays.
  • MaddaMadda Posts: 20WeTek Community Member
    All the response I get is that they are working on it. The last one been

As our support team explained, we are working to solve the issue that you are facing. Best Regards, WeTek Team

To be honest the amount of time the box has been out with no update is pathetic. I will certainly not be getting the next thing WeTek being out after the lack of effort for the play 2 I should have expected as much.

Great protential but disappointed again
  • shadshad Posts: 110WeTek Community Member
    Sorry to hear that :(
    That response sounds quite familiar from all the other threads about issues with Wetek Play2 etc. They have been working on everything, without any result, sadly... I probably really should look elsewhere, although there is nothing comparable on the market. As you say: great potential, but a poor disappointment in the end...
  • MaddaMadda Posts: 20WeTek Community Member
    I was the same had the play 2 was going to go else where but very little comparable on the market so thought I'd give them one last chance.

If the Air goes the same way any future releases will not be considered