WeTek Community Forum

LibreElec install

sweetthysweetthy Posts: 10WeTek Community Member
Hi all,

Installed LibreElec on a mscard, loaded it up on the wetek hub. From there I connected through SSH. Created a .mount file to mount my NAS (where my shared mysql database and files are located) And transferred my advancedsettings.xml / passwords.xml / sources.xml / mediasources.xml from my Archlinux Kodi installed. (Same files, I used on the Android version of the hub)

Now when LibreElec boot the screen remain black, can connect to it via SSH.

See below link to the kodi log.

https://0bin.net/paste/G9Thb-ChXw-eIiw5#iRvRJCYXvkHEsB4u5NVvLI3w4BUPngg3zmpGqioFs1M

Comments

• sweetthysweetthy Posts: 10WeTek Community Member
    Quick update, I originally installed version 8, and then realised an update was available. So I wget the latest update prior to making changes. Anyway, I re-wrote the mscard with the latest 9.0.1 version tonight to start from fresh and after the first reboot I ended up with a black screen as well.
  • sweetthysweetthy Posts: 10WeTek Community Member
    ​Hi,

Sorted! After a bit of digging around the web, it's an issue with video resolution. I have a 4K TV and I had to change the resolution on the 8.2.5 to 1290p then upgrade to version 9.0.1.

Now it works like a charm and I can watch my 4K show on my NAS without buffering or shuttering!

Honestly, don't know why I haven't installed it previously, much much faster than Android!