WeTek Community Forum

Help!!! My Wetek has been stolen!

mikel0654mikel0654 Posts: 98WeTek Community Member
Help!!!
First of all ... sorry for my bad English.
After publishing this thread "My Wetek is dead" I contacted Wetek and they told me that I could send it to repair at the following address.

WeTek Soluçoes tecnologicas S.A.
A / V Carlos Castanheira
Rua Lionesa, Espaço C1
Leça do Balio, Porto
4465-332
Portugal

The device arrived on June 5 and the next day they replied that the speed tests are good. 800Mb / s with fiber and 30Mb / s for wifi. They tell me to enter money into a Paypal account to return it to me.
I answer that the speed tests are more or less good, but the real downloads are the problem. That they had to try to download something heavy.

After this, they no longer respond to the emails.
I do not know what to do.
Please help. I've been sending emails for 12 days without an answer.

Comments

• aurenauren Posts: 125WeTek Community Member
    Maybe you can try getting a contact number from paypal? explain the problem to them. I think they can (at the very least) refund you your payment.
  • mikel0654mikel0654 Posts: 98WeTek Community Member
    auren said:

Maybe you can try getting a contact number from paypal? explain the problem to them. I think they can (at the very least) refund you your payment.

I bought it on Amazon and in January the warranty period is over.
    I have sent emails to the amazon salesman and he always answers the same. That contacts with Portugal. But Portugal does not respond.
    @mikel0654 Maybe if you can still change their rating to 1 star, do so. And change your review to warn other people of the bad service they have here.
    @mikel0654 please check your PM. Hope it helps.
  • mikel0654mikel0654 Posts: 98WeTek Community Member
    auren said:

@mikel0654 Maybe if you can still change their rating to 1 star, do so. And change your review to warn other people of the bad service they have here.

Yes, I changed the score some time ago.
    As for the private, I don't want to spend more money to recover a device that they do not want to fix. I bought a Mecool for € 60, which is like a wetek, but everything works and with better support. I give the Wetek for lost.
    Thanks for answering.