WeTek Community Forum

[ANDROID] WeTek OS - Development builds

Comments

• ozkaradagozkaradag Posts: 592WeTek Community Member
    On droid theater side we can record only one channel limited cant record at the same tp 2 channel and strange is if we start to record one channel and zap to another at that time wetek records that channels pictures so not locked the first channel we started to record.

Sincerelly...
  • rot30rot30 Posts: 850WeTek Community Member
    verfot wrote: »
    i can not use my wetek because i want to use it with an old analog tv but i can not find the right av cable
    so i decided to shell it for 95 euros .There is dvb t and dvb s tuners {both].I used the box for only few weeks [with hdmi]
    thank you

In order to use the analog AV out on the WeTek Play, please use a TRRS to RCA cable obtained from WeTek Electronics.The AV TRRS cable connector the WeTek Play uses, is non-standard. Read more about this issue in this thread.

NOTE: Please keep in mind that the analog AV out has been disabled on OpenELEC versions after OpenELEC 5.0.6. This is a temporary workaround until a solution for certain issues can be found.

If you have a problem that requires technical support, please open a new thread in appropriate sub forum.
  • gentonggentong Posts: 151WeTek Community Member
    This wetek development os 26/5/15 is newer than version 1.1.4 which installed on wetek machine? If yes, then i will try install it. Hope can fix hang bugs when scanning some TP which is not locked

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

• verfotverfot Posts: 29WeTek Community Member
    rot30 wrote: »

In order to use the analog AV out on the WeTek Play, please use a TRRS to RCA cable obtained from WeTek Electronics.The AV TRRS cable connector the WeTek Play uses, is non-standard. Read more about this issue in this thread.

NOTE: Please keep in mind that the analog AV out has been disabled on OpenELEC versions after OpenELEC 5.0.6. This is a temporary workaround until a solution for certain issues can be found.

If you have a problem that requires technical support, please open a new thread in appropriate sub forum.

i asked the cable from wetek but
    they wanted from me to prove that i bought the box from them
    I answerd that i have not kept papers for the main box but i have paper that i bought the extra tuner from wetek shop
    After this they did not sent the cable to me
    I feel that they do not respect me.The cable is something very very cheap but i could pay for this
    In the forum i read that wetek send free the cable
    I m SURE that the cable must be in the box that someone buy
    Ok i thank you for your help but i WILL not ask the same thing for second time from wetek
    So i still selling the box
    thank you
  • adminadmin Posts: 144Administrator - WeTek Community Manager
    WeTek OS Development version - 16.06.2015

Download:
    https://mega.co.nz/#F!tsQ22D4S!BKBruIQdleATY8gJNha7JQ

Changes:

- Add Unicable support in Advanced settings in WeTek Theater
    - Several DiSEqC fix in WeTek Theater
    - Channel list import/export/conversion optimised from/to DreamSet Editor with Enigma 2 settings
    - EPG/Subtitles fix and improvements
    - Fix on WeCloud Antenna
    - Others bug fixes in Android
  • GuRuGuRu Posts: 588WeTek Community Member
    Cool I LOVE WETEK!
  • zbigzbig20zbigzbig20 Posts: 942WeTek Community Member
    Really nice to see new update and improvements ! That was good move to buy wetek play ! Now it's my main box (dm8000hd retired ) . Greetings from sunny Poland
  • ozkaradagozkaradag Posts: 592WeTek Community Member
    Excellent news.

Thanks...
    wow... i'm so glad to hear that the wetek os development still alive..
    i'm no patience to flash this new update..
    i will try to see, if backspace key on RCU working normally (not pressing it bring capture screen)
    how about HDMI-CEC ? is it fixed now ?

i found some bugs in previous release, such as, when we check signal for TP which actually cannot locked, then wetek hangs.. pressing back cannot work. must pressed several times, then go to home screen. running wetek theater again, just open with black screen no more.. only reboot, wetek theater can work again..

i think the EPG should appear same screen while watching channel, and show all EPG data on current channel we watch. the idea is same like on DM800 enigma2. now, it's hard to see EPG...
  • ParanoshParanosh Posts: 76WeTek Community Member
    gentong Hdmi-CEC it's working (tested on sony tv) but you must enable under display settings, because it's desactivated by default.

Regards, and many thanks for this update.
    I can not send a list of channels from DreamSet 2.4.4
    4YFWux0IkOUqcCbD5J8YA.png

10 minutes, second time.
    & i can't store channels from a clean new list
    I thought your question, change the settings dreamset-editor:
    n2xXmPvyI0uAgEFXlW7Kig.png

This latest build still has bugs on backspace key on remote control bring screen capture..
    Thanks [USER="37"]GuRu[/USER] after a "hard" reboot, and with your info my wetek it's working fine.
  • AlbertoTombaAlbertoTomba Posts: 12WeTek Community Member, Developers
    Paranosh
    Can you attach ch.list which you load in Dreamset pls ?

gentong wrote: »
    This latest build still has bugs on backspace key on remote control bring screen capture..

Can you give me more info what you mean when said : 'still has bugs' ?
    You can found screanshots in folder : /mnt/shell/emulated/0/Pictures/Screenshots/
    When you make screenshot - you can see filename :
    Screenshot.png - this is GUI screanshot
    If you are in theater and make screenshot - you can see also :
    Screenshot.jpg - this is screenshot of livetv with original resolution
    Screenshot169.jpg - this is screenshot of livetv but resized to 720 with aspect ratio 16:9

AlbertoTomba, now my db file it's working fine (sorry), allways i use dreamset downloading channels from internet..but you can try downloading from multiples satellites (more than 5)..and the zapping becomes unstable.
    Regards.
    [USER="8582"]AlbertoTomba[/USER]
    i mean, backspace key from RCU should be backspace key.. don't make it for screenshoot..
    screenshoot key should be combination of 2 key pressing together at same time..
    now, when i type a mistake, i can't use backspace key on RCU..

i also suffering same conditions as [USER="37"]GuRu[/USER] which means, when transfer channels from dreamset, it displays "Merging database" which very long times and never end.. how can i solve this problem ?
    RCU should be backspace key make screenshoot:
    rqKfmwIH0uTjb8z6lT51A.jpg
    [USER="37"]GuRu[/USER]
    how did u manage to restore all channels previously saved using dreamset ? did u success it ?
    [USER="37"]GuRu[/USER]
    how did u manage to restore all channels previously saved using dreamset ? did u success it ?

I do it
    [USER="37"]GuRu[/USER]

where did u find latest dreamset editor which has firmware options : Wetek Play (Hard Update) ?
    I'm using Dreamset 2.4.4 Beta 7 but didn't find that options..
    I do not know or have the old version! See the appropriate topic.
    my x64 version.
    ok.. thanks... i will try again tonight..
    If I click OFF in menu, my WeTek Box reboot:

DDJBDZiD5kKsEzi8y2ig.png
    so, there're many bugs in latest development..
    is there any tricks on how to bring back backspace key function ? any config in android which can be altered ?
  • PrOfOrMaNcEPrOfOrMaNcE Posts: 38WeTek Community Member
    is there any tricks on how to bring back backspace key function ? any config in android which can be altered ?
    +1 Here! Im using keypad on RCU and miss backspace key! So many screenshots taken by mistake!
  • LordMerlinLordMerlin Posts: 22WeTek Community Member
    Question to the developersof WeTek OS. Please tell me your firmware version which supports Arduino? For what Arduin has drivers in the kernel? Mini, Nano or Pro? And on what chip supports TTL converters?
    I want to make a homemade Ambilight on Arduino and tape WS2812.
    Thank you.
  • rot30rot30 Posts: 850WeTek Community Member
    The WeTek Play does not officially support the connection of an Arduino on WeTek OS.
  • LordMerlinLordMerlin Posts: 22WeTek Community Member
    I'm wery sad....