WeTek Community Forum

OpenELEC Geliştirici Derlemeleri.

ozkaradagozkaradag Posts: 593WeTek Community Member
Selamlar,

OpenELEC'in Geliştirici derlemelerine aşağıdaki linklerden bulabilirsiniz.

Geliştirici Derlemeleri nedir diye sorarsanız, Yazılım Açık-Kaynak olduğu için isteyen kişiler kendi de derleyip sunabiliyor.

Nand için.

SDKart için.

Sevgiler...

Comments

• arafatarasarafataras Posts: 28WeTek Community Member
    ozkaradag wrote: »
    Selamlar,

OpenELEC'in Geliştirici derlemelerine aşağıdaki linklerden bulabilirsiniz.

Geliştirici Derlemeleri nedir diye sorarsanız, Yazılım Açık-Kaynak olduğu için isteyen kişiler kendi de derleyip sunabiliyor.

[URL="http://update.wetekos.com:8080/download/OpenELEC/devel/NAND/"]Nand için[/URL].

[URL="http://update.wetekos.com:8080/download/OpenELEC/devel/"]SDKart için[/URL].

Sevgiler...

Karadağcım
    Openelec tar dosyasını nasil SD karta yazıyoruz
    Img dosya yapabiliyorum ama tar dosyasıni bilmiyorum
    Yardım bekliyorum
  • ozkaradagozkaradag Posts: 593WeTek Community Member
    Araf Img dosyasını yazdıktan sonra cihaza takıp açıyoruz, sonra ayarlıyoruz kendimize göre vs vs.
    Ayarlarınızın backupını aldıktan sonra FTP'den bağlanıp storage/.update klasörünün içine tar dosyasındaki target klasöründeki 4 dosyayı kopyalıyorsun.
    Ve yeniden başlattıktan sonra otomatik olarak güncellenmiş oluyor.

Takıldığın yer olursa yaz dostum.
  • pro_dufapro_dufa Posts: 15WeTek Community Member
    ozkaradag wrote: »
    Araf Img dosyasını yazdıktan sonra cihaza takıp açıyoruz, sonra ayarlıyoruz kendimize göre vs vs.
    Ayarlarınızın backupını aldıktan sonra FTP'den bağlanıp storage/.update klasörünün içine tar dosyasındaki target klasöründeki 4 dosyayı kopyalıyorsun.
    Ve yeniden başlattıktan sonra otomatik olarak güncellenmiş oluyor.

Takıldığın yer olursa yaz dostum.

İzninle bir düzeltme yapayım;

*.tar uzantılı dosyayı çıkarmadan direkt /storage/update içine atıp cihazı reboot ediyoruz. :)
    ikinizde
    ayrı ayrı teşekkür ediyorum
    [h=2]arkadaşlar
    biri bu yazıyı çevirsin
    icon4.png WARNING!! (or solution!)[/h] [COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]Today, 09:43[/COLOR]

I was one of the early adopters of the Wetek Play - and also quite early to install OpenELEC (because it is just great!)
    I have always be running OpenELEC from the SD card, and had been wondering how to improve performance the most...

I then purchased a FAST 16Gb SD card... And it ran better. It tried to test performance on the flash memory in the Wetek box, but under OpenELEC it is write protected, and I didn't bother to find apps to test under Android... So I could not compare if moving OpenELEC to flash would help a lot..
    (in the meantime I realized that when booted to OpenELC a simple "mount /flash -o remount,rw" will allow you to write to /flash... So it is actually quite easy to test... :-)

I was under the impression, that this sadly was as good as it would be... How wrong I was!!!!

For my OpenELEC install on my Raspberry, I had an SD card that seemed a bit prone to disk errors - so there I moved my install to a FAST USB key.. Much better, much more stable... But perhaps still not super..

Last week I dived a bit in to "flash drive performance", especially the difference between continous vs. random write (and read.). And the thing is - a FAST USB or SD flash drive is not so simply defined. There are a number of ways to make a drive faster - one of them is to make it larger - the write performance FOR SEQUENTIAL WRITE scales almost linear, meaning a larger drive is faster...

But the thing is - you are most likely NOT streaming your media or any other large files of your flash/SD/usb... And even if you where, almost anything is fast enough for playing back media. But where speed matters is all the small files that are read and written to run the box - i.e. as a system drive..

On my Raspberry I noticed that the system was sluggish, and that the drive activity LED was flashing a lot...

So to test flash disk performance you can use the dd command. It takes the block size as a parameter. It is not uncommon for a FAST drive (SD card or USB) that can write 80 Mb/s when block size is 4096k (mimicking sequential write) is slowed down to 150-500 Kb/s for writing in 4k block sizes - and this is what the system (OpenELEC) really needs when you use it.. (and yes - it is Kilobytes!!)

There are USB and SD Drives that are much better for random read/write... Samsung makes some, Sandisk Extreme is another. But if you find a truly fast (for random read/writes) drive, and then move your install to that one, suddenly you WILL experience OpenELEC to be as fast, smooth and responsive in all operations as you would on a fast PC!!!! Because the problem is - the system is all the times waiting for the drive to read and/or write to the storage... Removing this bottleneck lets the Wetek Play show its full potential, and it is probably MUCH more than you where aware of...

I dare you - test your drive performance with:
    (for write, make sure to cd in to /storage)
    cd /storage
    dd if=/dev/zero of=test.tst bs=4096 count=10000
    dd if=/dev/zero of=test.tst bs=4 count=10000000
    (it will make a 40Mb file)

and for read
    dd if=test.tst of=/dev/zero bs=4096

dd if=test.tst of=/dev/zero bs=4

repeat a few times for all, since buffering could change some figures.. Or if you have time and room in /storage, add one more zero to the count, this will makes a file almost 400 Mb, and then the cache will probably not make any noise...

ne konuşan var, ne yazan
    ne gelişecek anlamadım
    biraz değişiklik yapmak lazım,
    paylaşım yapmak lazım
    cihazı nasıl daha kolay kullanılabilir hale getirebiliriz diye bi çalışma yapmak lazım

Herkes harıl harıl Araf, sabırlı ol dostum.

Sevgiler...
    Guru Builds: 25-09

KODI 15.2 RC2

ZmxKB0.png

SDKart Update

Sevgiler...
    Guru Builds: 08-10

New Linux Kernel and DVB

OOf0gT.png
    Udzzxu.png