WeTek Community Forum

Official Mnigma Topic - WeTekPlay

Comments

• denisoftdenisoft Posts: 122WeTek Community Member

What is The best release image for wetek with no freezes and sound problems?

In my humble opinion, mnigma ver.10032016 is No.1 for E2 experience, or OE 6.0.3. if You prefer noE2 image!
  • mept1mept1 Posts: 9WeTek Community Member
    march the 10th for me on uk cable
  • amsterdamxxxamsterdamxxx Posts: 100WeTek Community Member
    edited April 2016
    denisoft said:

What is The best release image for wetek with no freezes and sound problems?

In my humble opinion, mnigma ver.10032016 is No.1 for E2 experience, or OE 6.0.3. if You prefer noE2 image!
    I agree with you:)..Mnigma 0.2(10.03.2016) and OpenElec MOD By GURU...
    http://hdbox.ws/
  • madrugamilcarmadrugamilcar Posts: 22WeTek Community Member
    Can you send me the image of 10 march please
  • gonesupergonesuper Posts: 64WeTek Community Member
    It's on the 1st post.
  • denisoftdenisoft Posts: 122WeTek Community Member

Can you send me the image of 10 march please

mnigma.zapto.org/Mnigma/WeTekPlay/
  • madrugamilcarmadrugamilcar Posts: 22WeTek Community Member
    Thanks
  • AdricoolAdricool Posts: 216WeTek Community Member
    Hello, using kodi sound does not go up or down it stays the same way as mnigma before entering kodi, does everyone have the same problem has me?
  • 1999gtv1999gtv Posts: 174WeTek Community Member
    When playing a video click ok button then increase decibel level from the pop up menu, when happy with sound level you have the option to set as default for all
    Thanks @1999gtv, but it's not fix, i did try to go back to mnigma increase the volume and re-enter kodi the the volume did go louder, só it's a bug...
  • 1999gtv1999gtv Posts: 174WeTek Community Member
    Adricool said:

Thanks @1999gtv, but it's not fix, i did try to go back to mnigma increase the volume and re-enter kodi the the volume did go louder, só it's a bug...

Ah ok see what you are saying just tried on mine and is the same very quiet
    Let's see if the developer's have a fix for that
  • lglz1337lglz1337 Posts: 438WeTek Community Member
    pcz said:

Hi Guys & Girls ;).

I just want to let you know how my customization doing...
    So:
    - finally, I made a fully working keymap to openelc RC (because nobody interested about it, now I'm not publishing it now).
    - finally I made fully working HDMI-CEC, with all the tv buttons mapped (it can turn on or off, or check the state from menu).
    - I made tvheadend working beside kodi (need more testing, but it looks good), so i can use kodi with live tv if I want, or enigma2, without reboot.

Mnigma Is a great Enigma2 system, so thanks for the devs to this good base!

@pcz

how is it going with this ?
  • corythompsoncorythompson Posts: 2WeTek Community Member
    lglz1337 said:

pcz said:

Hi Guys & Girls ;).

I just want to let you know how my customization doing...
    So:
    - finally, I made a fully working keymap to openelc RC (because nobody interested about it, now I'm not publishing it now).
    - finally I made fully working HDMI-CEC, with all the tv buttons mapped (it can turn on or off, or check the state from menu).
    - I made tvheadend working beside kodi (need more testing, but it looks good), so i can use kodi with live tv if I want, or enigma2, without reboot.

Mnigma Is a great Enigma2 system, so thanks for the devs to this good base!

@pcz

how is it going with this ?
    I'm using this also and itching to get the OK/ENTER button working. Great work so far.
    Debuging on a JVC TV shows code as 1 1C 1 but I also can't find what this should be...
  • SONOSONO Posts: 42WeTek Community Member
    Hi !

which version of Mediaportal works on this Image ?
    Can someone help me please ?

Greetz Alex
  • pczpcz Posts: 80WeTek Community Member
    @blockquote

Hi.

Use that one from the official repo. Than you can update the plugin from its menu.
    edited April 2016
    @corythompson

Hi.

Thanks. I know about this problem. unfortunately still not solved... If I do, I'll let you know!

@lglz1337

Hi.

Unfortunately i had not much spare time, but, what I tried, to make both the tuner work. Now it looks working, but there is a problem with descrambling, because Censure don't want to do it on both tuners. So I can release a test, when you can use tvheadend in kodi, but just with one tuner.

I already started to put another Censure to tvheadend, and managed to stop e2 Censure when kodi starting (if it is running), and start the kodi's one with it's own settings (but the readers coming from e2, so easy to configure). I made this for the future, where we can use both tuners, because we need different Censure boxtype for that.

The stability is still not a production one...

@1999gtv

I already fixed this. If people need it, I can release separate than my tvheadend (now it is part of it).
    edited April 2016
    @pcz

great work sounds really good so far, test plz :)

only have 1 tuner, dvb-c

long time ago we had a mnigma release what happend ?
    edited April 2016
    @lglz1337
    and maybe other who want to test it ;)

Here you are the beta 1 version. tvheadend Censure listen on 8888 port usr/pass is admin. tvheadend at default port (9981) & usr/pass.

tvheadend version is 4.0.8 (4.0.9 working as well, but I think 4.0.8 is more stable)

https://mega.nz/#!El0iBAQI!Dz7X5_Bl2Mm887ZeW0XU_-HResR4O6Hdazbt9tSP_nE

It have the sound fix built in as well.

!!! Use at your own risk !!!
  • Grle50Grle50 Posts: 90WeTek Community Member
    Will this work on PB Image?
    edited April 2016
    @pcz

verry great thx B)

using wetek is always a risk so this can't go wrong i guess.
  • GuRuGuRu Posts: 588WeTek Community Member
    no
    edited April 2016
    @pcz

when i enable tv in kodi menu it scans for PVR services, i get this mesage

"the PVR manager has been enabled without any enabled PVR add-on. Enable at least one add-on in order to use the PVR functionality"

even if i do so after installing TVheadend HTSP client and enable it i keep getting this message.

everything else works perfect scannning channels, mapping channels, o****m works only tvheadend client is not working for some reason.

atleast backend and O***M works now, however i think there is a bug cant seem to exit kodi after installing your IPK.
    In the htsp client there's a setting for asynchronous EPG. Turn it one. Exit kodi. Restart then enable pvr. Should work
    edited April 2016
    @gonesuper

great that worked and finaly no more users stepping into e2 board and scream openelec :D

now we wait for @MasterChief117 for great e2 stability hotfix news.
    Lol that's where I got told the fix
  • marsupilamimarsupilami Posts: 52WeTek Community Member
    Hi guys, sorry for the delay, hopefully, very soon there shall be a new release, and thx to all on the support! This pcz stuff is impressive!
    @Grle50

I don't know. I made it to mnigma, maybe working with other, but I never tried.

@lglz1337

You're welcome ;). I'm happy because I see you already tried it! About your question, you should enable tvh pvr backend, but I see, you already sorted it. About your bug. Is that still present? Can you please explain me, what happening?

@marsupilami

Thanks. And a big thanks for your great work!

An one question to others. Are there anybody who can tell me how to build os*m to wetek? I need it to investigate this problem with more than one channel descrambling in tvheadend...
    edited April 2016
    @pcz

it works now it was just a random wetek thing.

for now only FTA channels work correct ? just to be sure before i start sniffing around

@hokuspokuzz maybe you can help regarding O***M ?

@marsupilami

any plans for changing skin colors ? orange reminds me too much about the dutch national football team. :p these idiots not qualified for uefa euro :(

and yes @pcz stuff is indeed great, should be even more great if his stuff are in mnigma development plans by default. :))

Also is it possible to auto transfer scanned channels from e2 to tvheadend ? like autobouqetmaker > tvheadend or am i living a dream ?

kodi + e2 synchronised would be sweet.
  • freddy_kruegerfreddy_krueger Posts: 37WeTek Community Member
    pcz said:

@lglz1337
    and maybe other who want to test it ;)

Here you are the beta 1 version. tvheadend Censure listen on 8888 port usr/pass is admin. tvheadend at default port (9981) & usr/pass.

tvheadend version is 4.0.8 (4.0.9 working as well, but I think 4.0.8 is more stable)

https://mega.nz/#!El0iBAQI!Dz7X5_Bl2Mm887ZeW0XU_-HResR4O6Hdazbt9tSP_nE

It have the sound fix built in as well.

!!! Use at your own risk !!!

should be cool to see a video test